- It can be dizzying to consider how many Slack channels I'm running congruently. But I wouldn't want to communicate any other way.
- Discover Weekly is amazing at recommending music + sharing playlists with friends is super easy.
- Love this app. I love reading and surfing the internet. I use it to bookmark and store links that I come across through the day and save them to read later, especially when I'm commuting.This app has literally changed my life: https://medium.com/@manoj_g33k/h...
- At Whitesmith.co we use it for every project and it's awesome.I've begun using this even on personal projects where I'm the only team member. It helps me figure out what's next and recognize the progress I've made so far, which is critical when I feel stuck.
- Best password manager out there! Saves a lot of time every day! 🎉Because I don't want to remember any of my passwords.
- I don't use LastPass because they are very intransparent and got hacked several times. My favorite is 1PassA great way to keep track of all my passwords across all devices and browsers.
- I have a big habit of writing everything down (not enough RAM in my head) - so this Evernote definitely something I use every day!
- If you're looking for a complete list of Mac essentials, it's on Setapp. Great bunch of apps I use every day.
- It's integrated into my browsers, and I use the standalone Mac app to check the content that I write (either email, support, blog posts, anything). It catches the simple things and I've been learning a lot from it. I wish it would integrate into other writing apps that I have.
- Eric Ebert made this productWe use Zenkit to build Zenkit. :) A project management suite for teams of all sizes. The productivity tools you need, when you need them.
- Utterly sublime. Things 3 is stunningly effective and, well, off the charts brilliant. GTD Task management on iOS, MacOS that gets thoroughly out of your way. FINALLY. There simply is no friction. Your time is maximized to DO instead of to fuss. Powerful, delightful, wholly advantagious for ease of use, value. Things 3 is truly a masterful tool. It has literally lept into my favorite apps of all time.