We are developing some software/tools for sales reps and sales teams and I'd love to hear what other startups are using for sales enablement. What software's would you recommend other startups using to help boost sales?
- This tool for me was a revelation! I'd been using Balsamiq before, and comparing with it, Draftium made my life much easier :) Super handy tool for prototyping landings and multipage websites. Highly recommend.
- Stripo email builder is saving up to 60% of your time on transaction emails creation to automate your sales and cutting routine processes via: - 260+ pre-designed email templates and 1,000+ ready-to-use blocks - layout building automation with help of Smart-blocks - built-in tools for creating banners, editing visuals, using image rollover and countdown timer effects. Create emails in Stripo and send from major ESPs and email clients you use including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, Outlook, Gmail, and others. Use Stripo as embedded Plugin for your web app to make your users more productive as well.
- Roman Eaton made this productOur product allows to assign conversations between the channels and, of course, we have the channel for the sales team that is focused on billing questions of the customers. Also, Carrrot stores all the conversation history with a customer or a lead from all communication channels, that is why our sales team could easily restore the context of the conversation to provide better service.
- Sales teams are generally fast-paced and have high targets or quotas that they to reach. This means that the stress from the role can be a lot. It's important for managers to be able to help their teams succeed, whether it's through tools to help them have high output, or tools that help facilitate conversations that need to be had in order for these sales reps to succeed. After all, when your employees feel supported and are engaged... amazing sales numbers will follow. This is where SoapBox comes in. SoapBox is a shared one-on-one and team meeting agenda app that's trusted by over 30,000 managers. With SoapBox, sales teams can: 💻 Collaborate on shared meeting agendas 📝 Take notes, comment and summarize what's been discussed 📧 Automatically receive email meeting notes 🏃♀️ Add next steps and action items 🕐 Revisit past one-on-one and team meetings 📅 Sync meetings with your calendar 🧐 Spark ideas with the SoapBox question suggester 🔗 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google 📌 Personalized home page with all upcoming meetings, action items and more in one central place Check out more ways SoapBox can supercharge 🚀your teams productivity: http://bit.ly/2ZGVZrb
- Hands off - best CRM for sales teamsExtremely good for pipelines and information about leads
- 16FeetPortJon Maximus made this productOur team are using FeetPort from a long time and we are happy with their features like Geo-fencing, location tracking, real-time updates, task commenting, task chat, task scheduling, mobile notifications, task trigger notification and much more.
- My team and I use DottedSign - I have a small e-commerce store, and while we use a couple of project/task management as well as email marketing, one software we began using recently is DottedSign. It's easy to use in terms of collecting signatures and sending out documents to be signed. I particularly like the notifications feature - I'm able to keep track or how everything is progressing. Most of our sales are contract-based, so having deals with companies all over the world it's a must for us. DottedSign has been great - easy to use and helped us out quite a bit.
- 5Salesmate CRMSruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Website: https://www.salesmate.io/
- Wilhelm Bacher made this productDisclaimer - I'm working at Demodesk If you've ever been in an online demo and the participants weren't able to connect, you've experienced why screen sharing can still be a pain: Firewalls, Downloads, lag, ... I had to do this a lot in my previous job and this is also why I ultimately joined Demodesk: We're offering screen sharing without ANY downloads. Just click the meeting link and you're in, no matter if you're on a mobile, laptop or even IE 9... Moreover, we offer intelligent features to make your life as a Sales Rep easier: Meeting templates, Booking links (like calendly) and a Salesforce integration Leave us your feedback, we're happy to integrate your comments into our product development roadmap!
- 3Agile CRMIt is a widely accepted software all over the world and the has been rated as the best CRM for small and medium businesses by world-renowned review sites like G2Crowd, Capterra, Trustradius, and Getapp in their latest 2018 rankings shows that Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com/sales) is the best. Coming to its 50+ sales automation features, here are a few: - 360-degree contact view - For end-to-end contact management. - Timeline - For a chronological view of customer interactions. - Calendar - For scheduling appointments - Events - For creating events in your Agile calendar - Deals - - Documents - Project Management - Reporting - Telephony - Lead Scoring - Appointment Scheduling - Gamification - Auto Dialer - Lead Prospector to search and locate for leads on social media itself. Hope I helped! :)
- ICP is pretty new tool, so is not very popular, but is great. Is ease of use and confident functionality. If you want you can try it for free. It allows the user to create plans and task groups as part of products. Task groups are divided into Kanban cards. During work, it is possible to evaluate progress and incurred costs of the project in a clear layout. Functionalities: ✔️Project Management ✔️Tasks ✔️Calendar ✔️Monitoring and control ✔️Resource management ✔️Kanban cards IC Project has many more options than you can expect, managing contractors, communicator, setting projects, tasks, reporting time are just some of the features. Important advantages of the system are simplicity and its complexity. IC Project is a great tool to manage your company.
- Reply helps you build multichannel outreach sequences, including email, voice calls, and social touches. It combines an effective mix of automated and manual steps to avoid the generic feel of automated outreach and comes with a library of 50+ proven email templates to fit every business need. Reply employs AI to streamline and optimize certain tasks, e.g. inbox sorting and email quality check. As a result, it helps you improve your team productivity through effective collaboration and task management capabilities.