- Stripo email builder is saving up to 60% of your time on transaction emails creation to automate your sales and cutting routine processes via: - 260+ pre-designed email templates and 1,000+ ready-to-use blocks - layout building automation with help of Smart-blocks - built-in tools for creating banners, editing visuals, using image rollover and countdown timer effects. Create emails in Stripo and send from major ESPs and email clients you use including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, Outlook, Gmail, and others. Use Stripo as embedded Plugin for your web app to make your users more productive as well.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- This tool for me was a revelation! I'd been using Balsamiq before, and comparing with it, Draftium made my life much easier :) Super handy tool for prototyping landings and multipage websites. Highly recommend.
I have been testing alpha version of Draftium before the launch and must admit it has greatly simplified my work. So when I need to create a landing page, I make a quick wireframe (with copy) in Draftium and pass it on to UX designers. They already see what I want to get as a result and so we spend less time on numerous iterations.
I have yet to use it, but from the video alone, it looks like something to further speed our process.
Update: Loving this product. The makers are checking all the right boxes and what I love about it beyond the relatively generous free tier as well as the package this fits into, is the overall intent behind it. To cite a comment I made: "Absolutley love the motivation behind this: the combination of simplicity, speed and frictionless workflow paired with tasteful results," it just makes for an awesome combination not to be missed.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- For email tracking and attachment tracking, Works pretty well
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
- Roman Eaton made this productOur product allows to assign conversations between the channels and, of course, we have the channel for the sales team that is focused on billing questions of the customers. Also, Carrrot stores all the conversation history with a customer or a lead from all communication channels, that is why our sales team could easily restore the context of the conversation to provide better service.
When you identify your goals right inside the carrotquest you will get well-built instrument to make marketing based on your users' behavior. We used it more then a month and now reorganized the structure of goals inside.
The problem in many companies is information overloa, even by leadership team. Every team has newsletter, weekly update, etc. Unclear if carrot alone can solve this problem.
- Jon Maximus made this productOur team are using FeetPort from a long time and we are happy with their features like Geo-fencing, location tracking, real-time updates, task commenting, task chat, task scheduling, mobile notifications, task trigger notification and much more.
- Hands off - best CRM for sales teamsExtremely good for pipelines and information about leads
- Wilhelm Bacher made this productDisclaimer - I'm working at Demodesk If you've ever been in an online demo and the participants weren't able to connect, you've experienced why screen sharing can still be a pain: Firewalls, Downloads, lag, ... I had to do this a lot in my previous job and this is also why I ultimately joined Demodesk: We're offering screen sharing without ANY downloads. Just click the meeting link and you're in, no matter if you're on a mobile, laptop or even IE 9... Moreover, we offer intelligent features to make your life as a Sales Rep easier: Meeting templates, Booking links (like calendly) and a Salesforce integration Leave us your feedback, we're happy to integrate your comments into our product development roadmap!
We've been using Demodesk since 9 months now. I love the software.
- The software is robust
- Never found any problems.
- Better alternative to Zoom
- Don't need Calendly
At Flockjay we train diverse jobseekers to launch their tech sales careers. So we prioritize having the best and most efficient tools to teach them the sales cycle. Demodesk is amazing in helping us make that happen. Seriously amazing.
- It is a widely accepted software all over the world and the has been rated as the best CRM for small and medium businesses by world-renowned review sites like G2Crowd, Capterra, Trustradius, and Getapp in their latest 2018 rankings shows that Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com/sales) is the best. Coming to its 50+ sales automation features, here are a few: - 360-degree contact view - For end-to-end contact management. - Timeline - For a chronological view of customer interactions. - Calendar - For scheduling appointments - Events - For creating events in your Agile calendar - Deals - - Documents - Project Management - Reporting - Telephony - Lead Scoring - Appointment Scheduling - Gamification - Auto Dialer - Lead Prospector to search and locate for leads on social media itself. Hope I helped! :)
- ICP is pretty new tool, so is not very popular, but is great. Is ease of use and confident functionality. If you want you can try it for free. It allows the user to create plans and task groups as part of products. Task groups are divided into Kanban cards. During work, it is possible to evaluate progress and incurred costs of the project in a clear layout. Functionalities: ✔️Project Management ✔️Tasks ✔️Calendar ✔️Monitoring and control ✔️Resource management ✔️Kanban cards IC Project has many more options than you can expect, managing contractors, communicator, setting projects, tasks, reporting time are just some of the features. Important advantages of the system are simplicity and its complexity. IC Project is a great tool to manage your company.
I do like this product. It's easy to use, easy to set up and looks very nice. For me visual appearance is important and I'm totally satisfied. 10/10 ;)
Great live chat solution, which we've been using and recommending to our clients. Fast and reliable, and in my opinion, better than the existing competition.
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us focused. I love that productboard helped us also gather feedback from different sources (Intercom, emails and various conversations) so now we're processing the user feedback and planning our next product improvements - all in one tool. That's just the best!
Productboard led to the death of spreadsheets and emails at our company when it came to product management. I've become a true fan of this solution and the great way it solves such a painful problem. Before adopting we played with Aha! who are a competitor, Productboard blew them out the water as far as I am concerned. Love it.
Its brilliant. It gives you a quick breakdown of what the site is made up of.
My personal fav is that it tells you which theme a Wordpress site is using upfront also shows the extensions used.
Must have for marketers / anyone interested in webdesign.
This is a fun, little Chrome and Firefox add-on that doesn't take up much space, but tells you a lot of valuable information about what services run a website you search! I added the add-on to Chrome > navigate to a Website > click the WhatRuns Icon on my Chrome toolbar and voilà > see what runs! Learn a website's Analytics provider, Web Server, OS, Programming Language, and more! I like the clickable links to learn more, and that you can subscribe to sites. Check out their website and look up the Bug Bounty program: It's a simple idea that "rewards researchers for their efforts in finding out vulnerabilities in our (WhatRuns) product.
- Sruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Website: https://www.salesmate.io/
- My company uses HubSpot for Sales and Marketing purposes. It is easy to use, has a really organised Deal Board that takes you through the complete sales funnel so you can clearly see how far along your clients are in the sales process. Furthermore, you can apply filters, create groups, automate processes, setup meetings, chatbots and integrate multiple applications with your website or backend. Highly recommended!