- Stripo email builder is saving up to 60% of your time on transaction emails creation to automate your sales and cutting routine processes via: - 260+ pre-designed email templates and 1,000+ ready-to-use blocks - layout building automation with help of Smart-blocks - built-in tools for creating banners, editing visuals, using image rollover and countdown timer effects. Create emails in Stripo and send from major ESPs and email clients you use including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, Outlook, Gmail, and others. Use Stripo as embedded Plugin for your web app to make your users more productive as well.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- For email tracking and attachment tracking, Works pretty well
Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
- Jon Maximus made this productOur team are using FeetPort from a long time and we are happy with their features like Geo-fencing, location tracking, real-time updates, task commenting, task chat, task scheduling, mobile notifications, task trigger notification and much more.
- It is a widely accepted software all over the world and the has been rated as the best CRM for small and medium businesses by world-renowned review sites like G2Crowd, Capterra, Trustradius, and Getapp in their latest 2018 rankings shows that Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com/sales) is the best. Coming to its 50+ sales automation features, here are a few: - 360-degree contact view - For end-to-end contact management. - Timeline - For a chronological view of customer interactions. - Calendar - For scheduling appointments - Events - For creating events in your Agile calendar - Deals - - Documents - Project Management - Reporting - Telephony - Lead Scoring - Appointment Scheduling - Gamification - Auto Dialer - Lead Prospector to search and locate for leads on social media itself. Hope I helped! :)
- Sruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Website: https://www.salesmate.io/
- ICP is pretty new tool, so is not very popular, but is great. Is ease of use and confident functionality. If you want you can try it for free. It allows the user to create plans and task groups as part of products. Task groups are divided into Kanban cards. During work, it is possible to evaluate progress and incurred costs of the project in a clear layout. Functionalities: ✔️Project Management ✔️Tasks ✔️Calendar ✔️Monitoring and control ✔️Resource management ✔️Kanban cards IC Project has many more options than you can expect, managing contractors, communicator, setting projects, tasks, reporting time are just some of the features. Important advantages of the system are simplicity and its complexity. IC Project is a great tool to manage your company.
- It's a great tool for B2B sales and marketing effort as the services of AeroLeads provides more than 95% accuracy which generates great ROI to the business. Now tool has added some feature where: 1. You can find business phone numbers in bulk with 1 click. 2. You can add 1000s of prospects from LinkedIn with 1 click using our free chrome plugin. 3. If you are short on time, you can place your services/b2b data orders with new ordering system from services page.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Great live chat solution, which we've been using and recommending to our clients. Fast and reliable, and in my opinion, better than the existing competition.
I do like this product. It's easy to use, easy to set up and looks very nice. For me visual appearance is important and I'm totally satisfied. 10/10 ;)
I've tried everything on the market and ProductBoard is the ONLY one that has stuck. I live in it every day. I've got Zapier zaps sucking in feedback from all over the place, and now with the Feedback Portal they unveiled, I'm able to provide transparency internally without frying non-dev non-designers minds with making them go into Jira (or even Trello I've found is TMI/confusing for people).
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us focused. I love that productboard helped us also gather feedback from different sources (Intercom, emails and various conversations) so now we're processing the user feedback and planning our next product improvements - all in one tool. That's just the best!
Its brilliant. It gives you a quick breakdown of what the site is made up of.
My personal fav is that it tells you which theme a Wordpress site is using upfront also shows the extensions used.
Must have for marketers / anyone interested in webdesign.
This is a fun, little Chrome and Firefox add-on that doesn't take up much space, but tells you a lot of valuable information about what services run a website you search! I added the add-on to Chrome > navigate to a Website > click the WhatRuns Icon on my Chrome toolbar and voilà > see what runs! Learn a website's Analytics provider, Web Server, OS, Programming Language, and more! I like the clickable links to learn more, and that you can subscribe to sites. Check out their website and look up the Bug Bounty program: It's a simple idea that "rewards researchers for their efforts in finding out vulnerabilities in our (WhatRuns) product.