What is your best working schedule?

Can
9 replies
Are you most the performative when working 4 days a week, at night..? Do you have any tips for being productive and keeping the work/life balance at the same time?

Replies

Cathy Patalas
Defintely working in the morning from around 7 and then having the evenings off to hang out with friends or go to the gym and just relax and rechange
Brittany Joiner {Britt the Builder}
I definitely only have a solid 4 productive days in me, and usually only about 4-6 hours a day if I'm being totally honest. 😊 Its definitely not mornings - it's usually late afternoon for me. I'd say I'm in my prime from about 1/2pm until 5/6pmish
Shreya Singh
Hello!! I find this topic for discussion quite interesting. So, in my case I work productively for 5 days in a week. I am very energetic mood in the morning and as the day progresses my energy level goes down. I am most excited for the weekends as I have ample amount of time to rest and spend time with my family.
Vedran Rasic
Hey, Can, great question - I focus on deep work in the morning or late in the evening. Here are 18 tips I wrote the other day: https://www.producthunt.com/disc... 🙌
Launching soon!
My best working schedule is working for an hour (undeviatingly, however a little diversion is allowed) followed by an half-hour break.
Martina Hackbartt
I'd say I'm most productive when I plan everything I need to get done throughout a week but decide on the run the things I'll work on first according to priority PLUS what I feel like doing most at the moment. I sort of use what would be called "Timeboxing"; by which I dedicate a certain amount of time to a task, then move on to the following, and so on. It works for me because I have several and very different things active: university, work, extra personal projects, etc. I would say I'm most productive during the mornings, after my coffee. But to be honest, I usually don't struggle with productivity. The period of time after lunch is a bit tough, but then I'm usually focused. Our team created a LinkedIn group where we share some productivity tips, here's the link: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/...
Srishty Chaudhary
For being productive, you can try your favorite things in between while working. If you are feeling burnout then shut your laptop for few minutes and take a walk, talk to your friends, make a coffee for yourself, watch some show, listen to some music, talk to your family members about anything. These are very small things but they are effectively workable.