Hello everyone I am looking for a tool to organize, discuss and track the daily work of my team and align it with the annual goals. So far I only found tools for agencies or projects, but not for internal teams. What tools would you recommend? Thanks for your tips.
- As flexible&powerful as needed to manage your business regarding your internal organisation.This is my favorite one too. Works like a digital Kanban board :)
- Organize anything you want in which way you want. You can set up different teams and include just the team member, assign tasks, communicate and switch views (from list to kanban, table, mind map or calendar). With filters, you can only show specific tasks. It doesn´t matter what you need to organize, Zenkit can do it.
- Mila Chervenkova💪 made this productYou can definitely try out Flow-e, it is а beautiful tool with simple and clean UI. Probably the only drawback is that (currently!) it is not entirely built for team collaboration (for example no shared boards). But if each team member has a Flow-e account, you can use the delegation feature efficiently. I would be happy to help with further information.
- Notion is the bee's knees. It's where my entire business lives, and it's replaced quite a few other tools, including Trello and Google Docs. Can't recommend it highly enough.
- Pawel Swiatek made this product@fabiofeubli - I am one of the makers of Mazey (www.mazey.co). We built it exactly with your use case in mind. I'd love to know how close we come to meeting your requirements - and what we might be missing. We listed on PH not too long ago (https://www.producthunt.com/post...), if you want to get a little more detail. In addition to the mobile apps listed, we have an alpha version of our web client at web.mazey.co, in case that's helpful. Looking forward to your feedback. -pawel
- The most powerful in my opinionIntegrated right into Gmail , less expensive for small groups though cost grows as your group grows. Plus: - Inexpensive to get started - Integrates to Gmail - Very powerful and scaleable Cons: - iOS and Android mobile apps more awkward to become accustomed to - Some aspects such as sharing files via Google Drive are best (only?) used with others on your G-Suite
- I've used Flow for 3 years, across two different startups. It's awesome. It organises via "projects", we use the Kanban view for development projects (to get todo - in progress - etc), and the normal list views for all other tasks.We use Flow for both the creative services side of Ghostit and the software platform and it has been awesome. The UI is insanely beautiful and making sure our team is all on the same page is a breeze through flow. We have tried other project management tools in the past and Flow is by far our favorite. 11/10 would recommend.
- Hi Fabio, as you mentioned discuss and track the daily work and align with annual goals - this is exactly what Workstreams is about. Built on top of Slack platform which takes care of all your communication needs, Workstreams provides a simple way to organize your daily tasks and contribute to your goals. Workstreams bot is integrated directly in your Slack client and also offers KANBAN board for each communication channel. Customize your workflow based on your needs. Freemium tier provides all necessary features to get you up and running. Add integrations, reporting insights, cumulative and burndown charts on top with PRO plan. As all user management is handled within Slack, you never have to worry about new or left users, Workstreams automatically picks up all your team changes.
- Bruno Figueiredo made this productWe built Outplanr also to help us better manage ou team (we started as a design consultancy). I had extensive experience working with large digital agencies and always felt the way they organized work was lacking. With Outplanr you can assign tasks, set an expected duration and then follow the task from start to completion. At the end you get an assessment of how reality matched your expectations, so you can better plan in the future.Hi! We designed Outplanr as a tool to help teams better manage their workload. Outplanr bridges the gap between project and resource management, with a Plan calendar where all people and projects come together. You can assign tasks, track their time and check their progress in real time. In the end you get a calendar with all work done, and a ready to export timesheet. Give it a go at www.outplanr.com