- I would go with 1Password, I've tried this and Dashlane and I think this one is better. Not only the UI is cleaner but the integrations work better. I constantly had issues with Dashlane's autocomplete in Safari while this never happened with 1Password.It just does it all and works exactly how I expect, plus more features.
- Totally agree with ^, LastPass is super intuitive and simple.
- they provide a free plan and a pro plan with a reasonable cost: https://www.dashlane.com/plansBest password manager ever (;
- Secrets is simple, secure and affordable. Available for Mac and iOS.
- Came across a lot of different password managers, but I stuck to RememBear. It works on every system I use, it is fast and the UI is just beautiful.
- Free with no hidden charges, no subscription fee. along with browsers extensions. Syncs wherever you want.
- Ever since I made the switch to Myki password manager and authenticator I've never looked back -- also all basic features are free and no subscriptions. I was a fan of 1Password (and tried all others too) ever since it became integrated into iOS, but I never felt like it convinced me enough. I highly recommend Myki to anyone -- it offers local password storage rather than in the cloud, browser extensions, autofill, 2FA, cards, notes, etc and all dark mode which looks solid on my iPhone X. I'm not a sponsor nor work for the company, I just really love this app lol
- Right now you can get a the features which you normally pay for on the other PW managers for free on Pcrypt.com Its really cool for personal use, but has some awesome sharing features. On Pcrypt.com you can also see a comparison sheet. https://pcrypt.com/why-choose-pa... another cool things is that the source code has been reviewed by a 3rd part security institution, so its safe and secure.
- VIP is a pro password manager to secure your accounts and passwords. It can autofill passwords in sites and apps on phones, tablets, and PC. Only you can open VIP with a password or fingerprint. Password keeper Best free app to keep your accounts and passwords safe. All information is encrypted and protected by a local master password. Only you know it and have the authentication. VIP also supports fingerprint. Auto Filler When you open sites and apps on the phone, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Gmail, YouTube, accounts, and passwords will be auto-filled, you can log in with one tap. On the PC, you can use VIP browser extensions to auto-fill accounts and passwords. No need to input by yourself. Password generator If your old password is short and simple, you can create an extra strong password with VIP. Enhance security for your accounts. Card and files vault Too many credit card and licenses? Let VIP help to manage them. Scan the credits cards to quickly save its number, name and valid date. Save your ID card, driver license, passport etc. You can keep your things in VIP. It can be safe and organized. Save accounts and passwords in VIP, your data will be secured and organized, you can get and use them easily at all time. Meanwhile, relax your brain!
- Pradeep Sharma made this productIf you really care about security and privacy "Never use cloud based password managers" Alternative is this simple open source CLI tool. It securely stores password and other sensitive text locally