- The quintessential CRM for salespeople that startups love. Salesflare intuitively automates your workflow in a cloud-based system, so you sell more with less work. It's integrable with over 700 plug-ins, so you can customize a system that works best for your team.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
- Freshsales is a CRM built from ground up for high-velocity sales teams. It comes with an in built phone and email, AI based lead scoring and a refreshing UI. It also comes with a free plan for upto 10 agents.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productA social media monitoring tool might be extremely helpful in this respect, both for B2B and B2C. On a monthly basis, there are thousands of people on social media asking questions expressing their willingness to make a purchase. A vast majority of those questions remain unanswered as potential sellers are unaware of their existence. You'd be surprised how many people use phrases such as "can anyone recommend" or "where can I buy" on Twitter and other social networks. There's nothing wrong or pushy in reaching out to them, especially as they are already on a lookout for a product or service and if you're the only one who responds to them, you're a lot more likely they'll end up buying from you. `
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
Polymail picked up where Mailbox left us hanging. Implementing all the best features like "Read Later" scheduling and swipe actions — all housed in a clean design.
Lately, I've noticed that Polymail is focusing more on biz dev and sales productivity with Polymail Pro. Understandable, with Sparrow and Mailbox being sold off and shut down. It's clear that email clients need to become profitable to survive. Unfortunately, I'm often pressured into features that I would never use via prompts and popups.
I have used Polymail for a couple of years now. I still notice a few small bugs around rendering emails, and the Read Later queue can break down if you have several threads saved. Still hoping these issues will be fixed soon. 🙏
Overall the app still functions great and is my daily email client.
I recently gave Polymail another try and it's indispensable now. Fast mailbox switching and read receipts are the killer features for me.
Love Polymail for the Mac, but the iOS app doesn't do it for me. When I'm on my phone, Inbox is my go-to.
- Sometimes in sales, all you need is listen to clients and take the appropriate notes. Then, organize those notes and know where everything is and have access to everything all the time, no matter if you're on your laptop, tablet, mobile, or other's computers. That's what Evernote is going to do for you, and more.
Absolutely love Evernote. Use it for work and personal use and that is easy with the ability to make notebooks. Tags are super helpful as is annotating a document or editing a picture with Skitch. Makes my life easier and more organized!
Evernote is a platform that allows you to organize, store, share and then search your information. Evernote impacts a business's productivity by streamlining the collection and distribution of critical information by enhancing its retrieval. Evernote's gives your business enhanced control of the information you own or information already collected by your employees. It's your business. It's your information.
- Samir Motwani made this productSalesmate is an All-in-One sales CRM to boost your sales team's productivity. With built-in email, phone, activity tracking, lead management and workflow engine, Salesmate help you organize and automate your sales process and win more deals.
If I have several google calendars (work, personal, company), I have to use create a new Calendly account per calendar, create a team feature and then merge. I think this use case isn't an edge case at all.
I also want to be able to scroll /highlight entire sections that are open to public to setup meetings, not show all non-booked spots as open. So the visual experience of picking open slots can be better.
Use it weekly.
- Enterprising Josh made this productBitrix24 is probably the most powerful free CRM currently on the market. Leads, contacts, companies, deals, quotes, invoices, email marketing, sales automation, tasks, projects, client collaboration tools,etc - https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...
- Inam Haq made this productInstall a CRM, Sales Tracker, Lead & Sales Stage Manager and more on your Corpa domain instantly to get started. A mobile native platform with powerful live document commenting, integrated comms, reporting and dashboard. Run Mobile!
- If you are doing sales business, I can recommend you one of the best product for sales. Recently, i saw a news on TV that there was a journalist reporting a new product named "unique pocket cinema". In the background, there were so many people watching movie on the lawn. Oh, my god, I was so shocked that the instrument was a palm size projector, it's small and very easy to carry.What's more, you only need to connect with wifi or hot spot to watch movie; Besides,it's powerful build-in stereo , phone screen display and android system , you can download any apps in the device and take it to anywhere you want. I saw the tester randomly played a Hollywood movie, what's amazing is that even though in three meters distance, the sharpness is even higher than the definition of smart HDTV. I was attracted by this new product instantly,and contacted the supplier, what a surprise! I only need to invest $300 to become their distributor. So i ordered a sample without hesitation, I just received the sample yesterday and many people started to asked me where I bought it and want to have one too. It seems the market potential for this product very huge. I plan to order in bulk to expand my business in a couple of days. I'm confident that this product will be the new trend for entertainment.If you are also interested in this product, you can go to their website http://www.nicenovelty.com to have a look.