- Always telling myself I'm going to refresh my mind on a language I know or learn the basics of a language, but never happens.It felt so good to use this...for a week. Then I stopped. :(
- I realllllly wanna start using it! It's been on my homescreen for 2 weeks. Haven't actually opened it yet.This is an awesome app - literally changes your life. How I stuck to it was - I made it a requirement of my day. I set aside 20 minutes before 10AM and I treat this as absolutely mandatory and the payback is huge.I love Headspace. You just need to find time every day to do it. Headspace is the first thing I do when I get in bed at night. If you have a consistent routine (like for me, bed at 10:30), set the reminder at the time that makes it most likely you can commit.
- Used to use it! but Nuzzel takes my news consumption time of dayIt was my go-to 3 years ago, but then, Facebook/LI took over as my go-to place to consume info
- Really wish everyone I talk to could realise the flaws of WhatsApp and use this instead 🙈
- Dropbox is perfect...But somehow, I never find myself using it. Last I used, it was months ago.
- I love Square. I have two friends that use Square. Everybody else is on Venmo. Friends, please use Square. It's so pretty. 🙏
- I keep seeing recommended everywhere, and rave reviews about it, but never actually use it 🙄Bear is nice, but it always has the markdown visible, even in read mode. Can't stand that feature, and for that reason, I don't use it.
- Everything about this product from UI and visual design, to onboarding, to features and creation tools, ad infinitum is spot on and glorious. But, turns out, actually making compelling audio is HARD. Plus, those already making compelling audio are podcasting it on the open web. So, this became an "after I catch up with my usual podcasts" app, and let's face it folks, you can listen to podcasts 24/7 if you wanted to
- Rarely am I reminded of using it these days. Oh Prisma, you were awesome.😍+1 on Prisma. Used it for a month, loved it, then forgot all about it.
- Call me crazy, but I use Spotify over Apple Music. I love the design and interactions of Apple Music!I bought a subscription and use it on my mac, but the Android app has too many flaws and crashes frequently. And Spotify is still not in India, so I have to make do with Google Play Music.What a missed opportunity for Apple. I dislike everything about this app—this, coming from an Apple fanboy. There are so many UI and design yuckiness on this app that I just can't be bothered by it, even with all the free trial subscriptions that I've received (not for people with OCD). Spotify wins in this category. Although recently, I've been using the free version of Pandora a lot after years of non-use, and I've been pleasantly surprised by how on point its music selection is for my saved radio stations (better, dare I say, than Spotify's station function).
- Super way to shed some pounds and the UI/X has gotten more and more impressive...but never find the time or energy to open it and log my food. Maybe I just eat too much to want to log...that might be the first problem...anyway - great app! Wish I used it more...
- I often have times where this is a convenient way to chat with someone who only uses Facebook.
- Wonderfully designed application, but I only ever have time to read the news when I am travelling on the underground i.e. without internet.I love this app. I get the most important news in the most interesting and non-cluttery ways. I always start my day with Quartz which gives me highlight and summary of the important news and then switches to other apps just to read the headlines of the news.
- I hear great things... Haven't used it yet. Looking forward to! :)