- Quite a well customizable platform. An option to definitely explore.
- I used to use eApps for most of my hosting (still a good service with fast support), but now write apps and design websites that I deploy to Firebase. Free https and you can redirect to your own domain. Starts for free.
- AWS is easy, cheap, and reliably runs the majority of the web. If you can get over the technical bits it's a great way to host any website, app, or database. Plus, for some of the products, you get your first year free. S3 is the product you'd use to host a static website. I personally use it for my portfolio site and since it's pure hosting you can really add whatever you want with html to it however you'd like.
- If you're not really interested in doing your own server management / devops I highly recommend using a platform such as Heroku. I've been using it for my pet projects, since I started programming many years ago, and it's just super straight forward.
- I prefer it because of their Cost-efficient services, given High uptime, Money back guarantee and custom SSD Storage with best customer support.F(x) Data Cloud made this productYou get Scale Up and Scale Up option for high traffic with cheapest plans