I have been using DigitalOcean since they first launched, I love it so much I made a product https://snapshooter.io to help you back up your Droplets and Volumes.
Its a super simple and cheap way to get a server and can scale to what ever you need. There are great tools out there that integrate straight in, due to there great API.
Highly recommended product!
They couldn't make it any easier for how difficult I thought it would be to launch my first site www.skillsyncer.com.
- Quite a well customizable platform. An option to definitely explore.
- I used to use eApps for most of my hosting (still a good service with fast support), but now write apps and design websites that I deploy to Firebase. Free https and you can redirect to your own domain. Starts for free.
We're building, and almost live, with a mobile app based Chat product built on Firebase Realtime DB. Firebase definitely made it super easy to build for our use case and we were super happy with having multiple solutions for a mobile app scenario covered from analytics to crashes to auth. However the most critical aspect Auth has given us a lot of trouble. Phone auth in specific, when undertaking OTP via SMS seems to block out numbers it tags as malicious - the problem with this is that more often that not its blocking numbers that are perfectly fine but have logged in too many times. This is just broken and what seems to be an optimisation for cost, is causing a whole lot of troubles during dev and for use cases where multiple logins are required.
If someone from the firebase product team still see this page, please help solve this. This is literally the only thing making us dislike and no trust the platform/
- AWS is easy, cheap, and reliably runs the majority of the web. If you can get over the technical bits it's a great way to host any website, app, or database. Plus, for some of the products, you get your first year free. S3 is the product you'd use to host a static website. I personally use it for my portfolio site and since it's pure hosting you can really add whatever you want with html to it however you'd like.
- If you're not really interested in doing your own server management / devops I highly recommend using a platform such as Heroku. I've been using it for my pet projects, since I started programming many years ago, and it's just super straight forward.
- I prefer it because of their Cost-efficient services, given High uptime, Money back guarantee and custom SSD Storage with best customer support.F(x) Data Cloud made this productYou get Scale Up and Scale Up option for high traffic with cheapest plans