Would be good to know what other people are using to track project progress. MeisterTask is a pretty simple thing I've recently discovered but would love to hear how people in teams are using these apps to track progress on projects.
- Zenkit is good for collaboration because you can easily switch between different data views without losing data and interrupting your team members. The Kanban Board is a great option when tracking progress or you can get updated when someone moves items/task from one column to another.
- I use Freedcamp on side for project management. Entirely free, unlimited projects for an unlimited time. Categorisation is super simple/useful and the dashboard home gives you an important overview of each subproject within the main project plus the people working on a particular project. Every subproject can have a task list, milestones, discussions, timesheets, files, calendar, etc.
- Streak integrates with your Gmail. I believe a simpler project progress like MeisterTask can be accomplished with this. There are preset pipelines and one of the personal pipelines will suit you the most. It works like a spreadsheet and each cell here is called box. Every contact is categorised into different stages. You can create tasks for yourself. Hope this helps.
- Enterprising Josh made this productProbably the most powerful free team project management platforms. Think Trello meets Slack meets Droopbox with time tracking, quotes, invoices, client management and Gantt charts. See https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...
- ProofHub works as a central place to manage and run your projects and teams with Tasks to keep things on track, Discussion topics to post updates, share ideas and collaborate with teams and clients, Files and documents to keep the entire information organized, Group chat to ask questions, get answers and continue important conversations seamlessly, Proof and review files and documents quickly, and Track time spent on the projects.