Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
I'm trying to discover the main difference(s) between Sortd and Drag. While Sortd is more mature, both are attractive products with great functionality. Keeping it simple is key for me (a minimalist). It's not clear what the differences are; anyone have inputs on this?
Nice app to keep track of tasks within Gmail, email messages are turned into tasks giving you the option to select which category they fall into.
- Zenkit is good for collaboration because you can easily switch between different data views without losing data and interrupting your team members. The Kanban Board is a great option when tracking progress or you can get updated when someone moves items/task from one column to another.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- I use Freedcamp on side for project management. Entirely free, unlimited projects for an unlimited time. Categorisation is super simple/useful and the dashboard home gives you an important overview of each subproject within the main project plus the people working on a particular project. Every subproject can have a task list, milestones, discussions, timesheets, files, calendar, etc.
- Streak integrates with your Gmail. I believe a simpler project progress like MeisterTask can be accomplished with this. There are preset pipelines and one of the personal pipelines will suit you the most. It works like a spreadsheet and each cell here is called box. Every contact is categorised into different stages. You can create tasks for yourself. Hope this helps.
I've used Streak for + 3 years and has always been my go to. I've set it up for clients for sales, project management and my personal inbox.
Support is always willing to help and once you think you have mastered it, there is another hidden feature. (formulas in a CRM anyone?)
Make sure to hold an onboarding session for your team and commit, it will pay off.
Indispensable for managing hires and pipelines, been using it every day for months. However, it frequently takes a couple of seconds to load, and can take longer to retrieve old emails assigned to a box.
- Enterprising Josh made this productProbably the most powerful free team project management platforms. Think Trello meets Slack meets Droopbox with time tracking, quotes, invoices, client management and Gantt charts. See https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...
I have tried many time trackers before I started to use TMetric, but each of them has its own cons. TMetric combines user-frinedly interface and a wide range of useful functions and integrations. Integration with Asana was one of the essential points for me. Also I like that Tmetric has a mobile time tracking app, so you can keep tracking of your activity out of office too.
I use Redmine + TMetric to manage my working activity and keep tracking of working hours and I am fully satisfied with these tools. TMetric helps me to stay productive and reduce the waste of time. Tmetric provides me with detailed time and tasks reports
- ProofHub works as a central place to manage and run your projects and teams with Tasks to keep things on track, Discussion topics to post updates, share ideas and collaborate with teams and clients, Files and documents to keep the entire information organized, Group chat to ask questions, get answers and continue important conversations seamlessly, Proof and review files and documents quickly, and Track time spent on the projects.