Looking for possibilities to use chat messaging apps to interact with our customers ! Ideally, the app can be integrated into ZenDesk!
- Intercom.io is my choice and it looks like there is also a Zendesk integration available: https://www.zendesk.com/apps/int...I would highly recommend Intercom. They are a little pricy though!
- Alex Shvalev made this productPremium quality. Cheaper than most competitors. Free forever plan for 5 agents with unlimited chat history. Beautiful apps for Mac & Windows. Integration with Zendesk using Zapier.Your customer service will thrive with this product. Easily embeddable into any website, affordable price, streamlined workflow for teams.
- For individuals and small businesses, I think Smallchat is best. It's got a super generous free tier and the paid tier is cheaper than the competition by a significant amount. I use it on my site (timothybuck.me). Full Disclosure: I was involved with the launch and marketing of Smallchat.
- We use private slack channels for our customers. You can create a private channel that is just the customer team and your team. It has been a great way to drive customer engagement, handle support issues (bonus: support issues are a great way for the entire client team to see that a) you are attentive and b) you often only have to answer it once ).
- This is a truly FREE option for live chat. They don't have a full integration with ZenDesk... but you can specify the forwarding email for your CRM or ticketing system. In doing so, your chat transcripts and offline messages from tawk.to will be forwarded into ticketing system at ZenDesk.
- 1Agent.ai Artificial Intelligence Customer Service Platform
AI-enhanced customer serviceBrad Landthorn made this productWe'd love if you include Agent.ai in your chat consideration (web or in-app). Free to send up to 5,000 messages/month. Our Artificial Intelligence learns to suggest answers for use by service agents, enabling a fast, "review, click and send" response process for chats. With training, queues can be set to Auto-Pilot, answering customer FAQs 24/7. Zendesk integration supported.
- Jovis Joseph Aloor made this productAwesome pricing. Powered By Facebook. Can continue to chat even if the visitor leaves the website.
- Although there are a million options out there, it’s difficult to find an option that fits your business needs. Since our food delivery business required an option similar to Facebook Messenger and other chat apps, we ran a quick google search and post running a beta test with delivery boys, finalized ProProfs Chat. It’s not that we are against native chat options, but the ease of use and simplicity that ProProfs Chat app for Android and iOS offers is unmatchable. So, it’s our go-to option as our food business thrives on “On-the-go” customer requests. The offline messages features are something that removed any hint of a doubt for us. Their team offered a demo to understand the various options in the app and after a free trial of 15-days, we went for their paid plan without hesitation.