- Intercom.io is my choice and it looks like there is also a Zendesk integration available: https://www.zendesk.com/apps/int...I would highly recommend Intercom. They are a little pricy though!
Intercom is amazing our website started generating 20% more leads through their webchat, and support features, and even our local company was able to generate real sales consultant appointments from Intercom. If you are a service based business you cannot go without Intercom!
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
- Alex Shvalev made this productPremium quality. Cheaper than most competitors. Free forever plan for 5 agents with unlimited chat history. Beautiful apps for Mac & Windows. Integration with Zendesk using Zapier.Your customer service will thrive with this product. Easily embeddable into any website, affordable price, streamlined workflow for teams.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
- You can install it on your website, give your visitors the possibility to start a chat with you and initiate conversations with them. It also has a Zendesk integration.Useful features, great design and decent pricing. Worth trying!
- For individuals and small businesses, I think Smallchat is best. It's got a super generous free tier and the paid tier is cheaper than the competition by a significant amount. I use it on my site (timothybuck.me). Full Disclosure: I was involved with the launch and marketing of Smallchat.
My colleague wrote a full article (https://buff.ly/2PM87TA) about Drift, Intercom and Crisp
Drift is a great product, but it lacked a few features we wanted
It also had some problems with loading
I used it more than 2 months in and I do not recommend it. Why?
- its slow. Tested via gtmetrix, here is 30-40% more make Ur site more slow
- default setting for free plan. Here is no tell in description what on your website EVERYtime will be open dialog window for new visitors. And its not possible to disable it for free plan. Do you know how an open chat window infuriates visitors on the first visit? About 20% of the traffic you lose is simply due to this setting. And drift turned ON and default to all free customers.
- support at free plan. First answer got immediately, next - 2 days, last - here is left 4 days and not answer.
Well, we started with Intercom and it went well, but when the Early stage ended up the price bumped up over $800 for our current needs. I think the product itself is good, but not the price. So we took the time to do some research and found Crisp Chat. It has almost everything that we used in Intercom expect things like the way to attach the link into the text in Predefined Replies. Or inserting the image in the predefined reply. In general, I'm satisfied with what Crisp offer for the Unlimited Plan usage. I wish they could improve more Analytics dashboard and the way to estimate the performance of operators. Thanks, Tony, co - founder PageFly.io app.
Beautiful and powerful tool that fulfills all it's promises
- This is a truly FREE option for live chat. They don't have a full integration with ZenDesk... but you can specify the forwarding email for your CRM or ticketing system. In doing so, your chat transcripts and offline messages from tawk.to will be forwarded into ticketing system at ZenDesk.
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
- We use private slack channels for our customers. You can create a private channel that is just the customer team and your team. It has been a great way to drive customer engagement, handle support issues (bonus: support issues are a great way for the entire client team to see that a) you are attentive and b) you often only have to answer it once ).
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
- 1Agent.ai Artificial Intelligence Customer Service Platform
AI-enhanced customer serviceBrad Landthorn made this productWe'd love if you include Agent.ai in your chat consideration (web or in-app). Free to send up to 5,000 messages/month. Our Artificial Intelligence learns to suggest answers for use by service agents, enabling a fast, "review, click and send" response process for chats. With training, queues can be set to Auto-Pilot, answering customer FAQs 24/7. Zendesk integration supported.
- Jovis Joseph Aloor made this productAwesome pricing. Powered By Facebook. Can continue to chat even if the visitor leaves the website.
We built our product on Recime, top to bottom. Recime team was ridiculously helpful, and the bot was popular enough to get into Forbes!
Woot! Appreciate all the help Recime team. Love the new updates, keep crushing!
Recime gives an opportunity to have control over a lot things when building a bot.
- Although there are a million options out there, it’s difficult to find an option that fits your business needs. Since our food delivery business required an option similar to Facebook Messenger and other chat apps, we ran a quick google search and post running a beta test with delivery boys, finalized ProProfs Chat. It’s not that we are against native chat options, but the ease of use and simplicity that ProProfs Chat app for Android and iOS offers is unmatchable. So, it’s our go-to option as our food business thrives on “On-the-go” customer requests. The offline messages features are something that removed any hint of a doubt for us. Their team offered a demo to understand the various options in the app and after a free trial of 15-days, we went for their paid plan without hesitation.