- Intercom.io is my choice and it looks like there is also a Zendesk integration available: https://www.zendesk.com/apps/int...I would highly recommend Intercom. They are a little pricy though!
We use Intercom as our primary communication tool with our SaaS users from Day 1 and have scaled with them since.
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
- Alex Shvalev made this productPremium quality. Cheaper than most competitors. Free forever plan for 5 agents with unlimited chat history. Beautiful apps for Mac & Windows. Integration with Zendesk using Zapier.Your customer service will thrive with this product. Easily embeddable into any website, affordable price, streamlined workflow for teams.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
- For individuals and small businesses, I think Smallchat is best. It's got a super generous free tier and the paid tier is cheaper than the competition by a significant amount. I use it on my site (timothybuck.me). Full Disclosure: I was involved with the launch and marketing of Smallchat.
Great tool that has helped us increase our leads by 3x and reduce support requests handled by the sales team.
Drift is a great complex platform to support your sales, especially interesting for more demanding customers.
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
- We use private slack channels for our customers. You can create a private channel that is just the customer team and your team. It has been a great way to drive customer engagement, handle support issues (bonus: support issues are a great way for the entire client team to see that a) you are attentive and b) you often only have to answer it once ).
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
- This is a truly FREE option for live chat. They don't have a full integration with ZenDesk... but you can specify the forwarding email for your CRM or ticketing system. In doing so, your chat transcripts and offline messages from tawk.to will be forwarded into ticketing system at ZenDesk.
- 1Agent.ai Artificial Intelligence Customer Service Platform
AI-enhanced customer serviceBrad Landthorn made this productWe'd love if you include Agent.ai in your chat consideration (web or in-app). Free to send up to 5,000 messages/month. Our Artificial Intelligence learns to suggest answers for use by service agents, enabling a fast, "review, click and send" response process for chats. With training, queues can be set to Auto-Pilot, answering customer FAQs 24/7. Zendesk integration supported.
- Jovis Joseph Aloor made this productAwesome pricing. Powered By Facebook. Can continue to chat even if the visitor leaves the website.
We built our product on Recime, top to bottom. Recime team was ridiculously helpful, and the bot was popular enough to get into Forbes!
Woot! Appreciate all the help Recime team. Love the new updates, keep crushing!
Recime gives an opportunity to have control over a lot things when building a bot.
- Although there are a million options out there, it’s difficult to find an option that fits your business needs. Since our food delivery business required an option similar to Facebook Messenger and other chat apps, we ran a quick google search and post running a beta test with delivery boys, finalized ProProfs Chat. It’s not that we are against native chat options, but the ease of use and simplicity that ProProfs Chat app for Android and iOS offers is unmatchable. So, it’s our go-to option as our food business thrives on “On-the-go” customer requests. The offline messages features are something that removed any hint of a doubt for us. Their team offered a demo to understand the various options in the app and after a free trial of 15-days, we went for their paid plan without hesitation.