- Can't go wrong with Grammarly, which I'm using right now to check this comment. :) This increases productivity for me because I'm less anxious that I nailed the grammar and can focus on writing.Been using it for the last 1.5 years. Life saver in word
It helps a lot. I'm not a native speaker but I use English quite often to communicate. And there's no need to worry about spelling and prepositions anymore!
Very seamless and useful
- Leonardo made this productIf "team communication" ∈ team efficiency/productivity give a shot to Sametab. Share important news/OKR goals/ in the Chrome New Tab of your team. If you work at +100 ppl company, you don't need to invite hundreds of people, just tell them to signup with their company email, (like Slack) we use email domain to aggregate members under the same company. Give it a whirl.
- With this Chrome extension, jot down notes as you browse the web. It stays in the bottom of your browser and it even connects to your ClickUp account. Super useful.
This is the only platform which offers individual clients to have their own individual account while paying for precisely one person. Moreover, they have a supreme customer support with a great care for clients and extremely user-friendly excellent functional set of tools.
So the core product from ClickUp is an awesome project/task management tool that anybody working in a team environment should check out. This Chrome extension actually integrates with the app so your notes follow you everywhere.
BUT... even if you are not using it... Notepad is sweet, minimal and does a great job of allowing you to jot down your thoughts whilst working in the browser, which for a lot of people these days is a full time job!
- Its a good Gmail extension for email tracking, sequences and calendaring.
- Michael Weingand made this productFoamy is a great tool that sales teams can leverage for sending bulk emails directly to their curated prospect lists from the Gmail inbox. We also offer document storage and templates that import directly to the composer window.
- This lets you be reminded about things you see on the net that are importantIts primary function is to help you take notes and create to-do lists; you can also save images and pages and then add notes to them. You can even take notes by making voice memos that are later transcribed.
Best thing ever. I use it a lot when product testing, it's so much easier to explain when I find a bug to our developers, also works great for recording calls and doing demos or tutorials.
I use loom to create screen recordings to send to customers who use our software. It is the best way to answer customers questions about how to do something with a software product. Far superior to explaining via email or with support articles. Not only is it better, it is faster! Yes, it is faster to use Loom's chrome for a screen recording walking the customer through the process than it is to type an email instructing them. Love Loom.
- AeroLeads is one of the B2B leads and database building softwares. It gives access to the users to generate the data in the real-time and from multiple sites like LinkedIn, CrunchBase, Angellist etc. With the new updated feature of AeroLeads, one can find professional email addresses and phone number of their prospects with just one click. It's a great option for sales productivity.
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
I'm trying to discover the main difference(s) between Sortd and Drag. While Sortd is more mature, both are attractive products with great functionality. Keeping it simple is key for me (a minimalist). It's not clear what the differences are; anyone have inputs on this?
Nice app to keep track of tasks within Gmail, email messages are turned into tasks giving you the option to select which category they fall into.
When you use grammarly, they put some kind of advert for youtube, so when you watch youtube videos, it will stop and their advert will start. Note, this is not a youtube ad, this is an ad directly from them.
The browser extension is a must have, but I regularly pass my emails through this, or draft them in it just to catch dumb mistakes and make noticeable grammar improvements on the fly
- I'll highly recommend using Taskade, it's a chrome extension (but also a website, software and an app for iOS and Android). It's a really cool app to make different to-do lists and share it with friends, family, co-workers or no one. You can also use different templates to build to-do list for your project or whatever, you can do a bullet journal, a roadmap and so on !
Just started using, really like the simplicity and the look
Hope it won't be overloaded with features (except for critical ones, like moving tasks between lists)
The best todo list app out there, really nice UI! It is very flexible - it can be used as a vertical Kanban, weekly planner, simple todo list, bullet journal or even for note taking! It can even be used for collaboration with a built in chat. TRY IT 😻