What people like about Zapier
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayTransfer by Zapier ranked 2nd Product of the day for Oct 22, 2021 with 295 upvotes and 13 commentsOct 22, 2021
- LaunchGet complete control over your app data. Transfer moves data wherever you want, whenever you want, without any clunky exports or data entry.
Backed by Zapier's ecosystem of 3,000+ integrations and 24/7 global support, Transfer makes data management easy.•
- StoryFrom no-code side project to Zapier acquisition•6 min readIn early March, news broke of Zapier’s first acquisition, the no-code education platform and community, Makerpad.Makerpad’s founder Ben Tossell recently talked with us about his journey from Product Hunt to acquisition, a...Read more.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayPaths by Zapier ranked 4th Product of the day for Oct 23, 2018 with 273 upvotes and 16 commentsOct 23, 2018
Zapier‘s new logic tool lets you build multiple outcomes into one Zap, so you can automate anything you imagine.•
Nuzzel News Integrations on Zapier is the easy way to integrate important industry news from Nuzzel into all your favorite business apps.•
Receive data from any service or send requests to any URL without writing code or running servers.•
- Announcement#5 Product of the dayZapier for Teams 2.0 ranked 5th Product of the day for Oct 31, 2017 with 195 upvotes and 6 commentsOct 31, 2017
Questions about Zapier
Yes, Zapier does have a free plan option. However this plan is severely limiting as it only offers 5 "zaps" and takes 15 minutes to update. Zapier's other pricing plans range from the Starter Plan to their Company Plan.
- Starter - $19.99 per month, billed annually
- Professional - $49 per month, billed annually
- Team - $299 per month, billed annually
- Company - $499 per month, billed annually
Yes, Zapier is safe to use. Customers account security is a priority and Zapier does the following to ensure data security:
- Zapier encrypts all your connected app credentials.
- Zapier does not touch your connected accounts or its data in any way not connected to running the zaps you create.
- API request data is stored for 7 days in case of the need to troubleshoot Afterwards, the information is deleted from Zapier servers.
- User-facing zap history (the logs you're able to view inside Zapier) is stored for three months at most, and usually only for 14 days.
Yes, Zapier does actually work. Not only does it work, but it is beloved by many teams across many industries for making their work lives easier through the automation that Zapier provides. So much so that PCMag named Zapier an Editor's Choice app and called it one of their favorite business tools. Zapier was awarded the following:
- #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on February 10, 2014
- #1 Product of the Week on Product Hunt on February 10, 2014
- #3 Product of the Month on Product Hunt for February 2014
- Tasks you have to do frequently (ex. Sending weekly reminders to your team)
- Anything where you have to move information from one app to another ( ex. Adding tasks from a project management app into your personal to do list)
- Tasks that don't require much thinking (ex. Copying the emails of event attendees to a spreadsheet)