What's your biggest pain point with eSignature software?

Carsten Pleiser
8 replies
HelloSign, DocuSign, AdobeSign & Co. - if you're using any of these products, what's one of your biggest pain points or frustrations?

Replies

Manoj Ranaweera
I don't. I use PandaDoc free for Volunteer Agreements for www.skilledup.life (free talent for tech startups). I might also try edocr.com's esignature if we can work out how to.
Manoj Ranaweera
@ckpleiser edocr was my last Exit - not had an Exit since 2015. I always support owners who nurture my babies.
Carsten Pleiser
@manojranaweera Thanks for explaining. Why are you considering edocr or what's "missing" in PandaDoc free in your opinion?
Dominic Manning
Not getting signatures from my prospects. Ouch... Sometimes I think there's an easier way to reduce the friction than to be sending heavy docs for signature.
Carsten Pleiser
@dominic_manning Thanks for your insights. Are you sending them via email as PDF or what, in your opinion, is the biggest friction point here?
Jack Berlin
edocr uses www.ontask.io (sister company both owned by Accusoft). Ontask is a document workflow, forms creation tool with esignature just a part of the document lifecycle, from capture/create, route, efill, esign, share, index to CRM/DMS (like edocr). Accusoft uses it for contracts, HR forms, expenses and sorts of timesavers. I personally use the "Get My Documents" signed workflow all the time. They offer some free monthly use, plus I can get you the 'Manoj said so' discount if you ask. As a small, nimble competitor surrounded by giants we are appreciative of being given a chance, will save you time & money, and we actually give great support. Happy New Year!! -jack (Hopefully no pain points Carsten)
Manoj Ranaweera
@jack_berlin like the term of Manoj said so discount. Happy new year.
Kolton
- Being auto subscribed to marketing emails after being sent a document to be signed - Being forced to sign up / subscribe when signing a document sent to you - Not having the option to write and scan in a signature (a few softwares have this that is integrated with your phone and can auto-upload, but making a custom signature with a mouse is a pain, especially if its a document that is important enough you don't want a 'stock font' signature for