What is your task number 1 in the prepared list of tasks for the next week?

Replies

add tasks to interns.
Luke Skyward
Recording videos on YouTube. It will be a guide on how I built the app that I'm launching today.
Business Marketing with Nika
@dzaitzow @lukeskywardai @lukesky @olearningcurve So it is something like an abstract from the podcast. Someone asks questions that can be answered from a certain podcast.
Luke Skyward
@dzaitzow @lukeskywardai @lukesky @busmark_w_nika Yeah, you got it right + you get the link to the source (podcast segment). For now, I've got only Hubermanlab podcast.
Artem Gordienko
Submit our new Shopify App to verify
Artem Gordienko
@busmark_w_nika We build an analytic app for the merchants. We plan to start in Store Management category and Analytics and Finance subcategory
Ronald Collins
Check emails! Priority number 1
@ronaldcee72 Do you have any specific approach when reading emails, such as in the morning and then late in the evening?
Steve Lou
Working on our launch video!
Tanjir Rahman
@steve_lourdessamy Would love to see the video. Or if you think i can help ?
I do not have prepared task list:)
Anatolii
Polish the build for the first open beta test🦾
Sandro Okropiridze
Get product of the week with STORI AI
Tanjir Rahman
@sandros_stori Advance Congratulation Sandro! STORI AI Sound interesting to me. Would like to connect with you to learn more about it.
Sandro Okropiridze
@tanjirrahman Thanks Tanjir, we are connected on LinkedIn
Jijo John
We are working so hard to launch https://textcraftai.com . it's been a hectic weekend for sure. Feel free to follow the launch.
@jijo_john Is this tool only for Gmail service provider? Or for more, like Hotmail, GMX, etc.?
Tanjir Rahman
My task number 1 for the next week is to create a new SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video for a client. I'm really excited about this project, because I get to use my creativity and storytelling skills to help a company reach their target audience. I'm also looking forward to working with the client to understand their needs and create a video that is both informative and engaging. I'm confident that this video will be a success, and I can't wait to share it with the world!
@tanjirrahman Could you share more about this project? The website reference is also welcome. :-)
Aakrity Madhan
Working on Twitter outreach and content!
@aakrity_madhan Can you share your handle? + What is the content intended for?
Aditi Rao
Preparing for pre-launch and launch day marketing strategies. Very excited, as SayData is launching this week on Thursday,17th of Aug!
@aditi_rao1 What does this tool do? I mean key features.
Zuks One Media
Eliminate my fear of visibility and finally achieve my first client! 😅🙏
Indu Thangamuthu
Previous week, it was my vacation 😍 This week… all the pending tasks as a result of my vacation 😥