What is your task number 1 in the prepared list of tasks for the next week?

Replies

Ronald Collins
Check emails! Priority number 1
Business Marketing with Nika
@ronaldcee72 Do you have any specific approach when reading emails, such as in the morning and then late in the evening?
Luke Skyward
Recording videos on YouTube. It will be a guide on how I built the app that I'm launching today.
@dzaitzow @lukeskywardai @lukesky @olearningcurve So it is something like an abstract from the podcast. Someone asks questions that can be answered from a certain podcast.
Luke Skyward
@dzaitzow @lukeskywardai @lukesky @busmark_w_nika Yeah, you got it right + you get the link to the source (podcast segment). For now, I've got only Hubermanlab podcast.
Artem Gordienko
Submit our new Shopify App to verify
Artem Gordienko
@busmark_w_nika We build an analytic app for the merchants. We plan to start in Store Management category and Analytics and Finance subcategory
Steve Lou
Working on our launch video!
Tanjir Rahman
@steve_lourdessamy Would love to see the video. Or if you think i can help ?
I do not have prepared task list:)
Anatolii
Polish the build for the first open beta test🦾
Sandro Okropiridze
Get product of the week with STORI AI
Tanjir Rahman
@sandros_stori Advance Congratulation Sandro! STORI AI Sound interesting to me. Would like to connect with you to learn more about it.
Sandro Okropiridze
@tanjirrahman Thanks Tanjir, we are connected on LinkedIn
add tasks to interns.
Jijo John
We are working so hard to launch https://textcraftai.com . it's been a hectic weekend for sure. Feel free to follow the launch.
@jijo_john Is this tool only for Gmail service provider? Or for more, like Hotmail, GMX, etc.?
Tanjir Rahman
My task number 1 for the next week is to create a new SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video for a client. I'm really excited about this project, because I get to use my creativity and storytelling skills to help a company reach their target audience. I'm also looking forward to working with the client to understand their needs and create a video that is both informative and engaging. I'm confident that this video will be a success, and I can't wait to share it with the world!
@tanjirrahman Could you share more about this project? The website reference is also welcome. :-)
Aakrity Madhan
Working on Twitter outreach and content!
@aakrity_madhan Can you share your handle? + What is the content intended for?
Aditi Rao
Preparing for pre-launch and launch day marketing strategies. Very excited, as SayData is launching this week on Thursday,17th of Aug!
@aditi_rao1 What does this tool do? I mean key features.
Zuks One Media
Eliminate my fear of visibility and finally achieve my first client! 😅🙏
Indu Thangamuthu
Previous week, it was my vacation 😍 This week… all the pending tasks as a result of my vacation 😥