Here are a few examples of our LeaksID short-term business goals:
-Increase traffic on our website in 2 times
-Change our tariff plans and offer new functionalities for users
-Increase social media posting to three times a week
-Find first 2-3 partners for collaboration
What about your goals? 🚀🚀
@julia_demyanchuk Good questions, Julia!
Here are a few of our Getlanding.io short-term business goals:
-Finish our MVP and launch it
-Get the first 50 initial users
-Do customer interviews with 20+ initial users
–Get feedback from users and extract data for the next iteration
-Raise first angel/seed round
I'm concerned about building a community that knows about the product so that they can be as excited as me when I will launch. I'm a complete newbie in community building, so after reading some docs about it, I'm learning by trying
Here are my top 4 short term goals for this month:
- For now, reach POTD #1 on PH as we are launching on 8th Sept.
You can subscribe here, btw :D (https://www.producthunt.com/upco...)
- Make a few UI/UX changes on the app.
- Conduct 10+ online events for the community.
- Get feedback from the PH community and replicate.
Currently I'm setting goals quarterly, so in terms of short term (this quarter ending Sept):
- 2 new clients for We Are Heroes
- 50 newsletter subscribers
- 100 Medium followers
- Launch 2 products on Product Hunt
Keep on working at it everyone!