What extra features would you like to see on Product Hunt?

Julia Doronina
13 replies
What additional functionalities would you like to have within the platform? For instance, I'm considering the idea that points accumulated could be exchanged for something, and those with a Streak number over 50 or 100 could be given access to extra community features.

Replies

Nick
Messaging, Group or Direct, I think people have been asking for years on that one.
Maksym Astakhov
bot filter or some kind of dead accounts filter
Carter Michael
@maverick91 This! I stopped using PH for probably 6 months and it's still riddled with bots, and chatGPT generated messages.
Huynh Trinh
I suggest to have points given. For example you are having 2,643 points and you can give it away to other people in this discussion as a gift. Sound good?
Ruslan.D
dark theme :)
Elena Tsemirava
I lack tools for managing my followers, at least the ability to sort them alphabetically or by date.
Peter Puhov
I want to create a system that encourages people to visit the product page instead of just upvoting it! This will involve some rules for both sides: product makers will have to offer a functional free version without needing subscriptions or registrations, and product testers will be rewarded for actually testing the product..
Henry Habib
direct message
Thắng Võ
dark theme :)
Roza Zakaryan
there are so many features I'd to see, even don't know from where to start)