What are your 2023 goals?

Aaron O'Leary
119 replies
2023 is just around the corner, what are some of your biggest goals? My top two are: - Build income from a side project - Land some food writing gigs.

Replies

Shraddha Srivastava
To make FormulaBuddy (https://formulabuddy.com) more usable for everyone so that no one wastes time in building accurate syntaxes for Excel/Sheet formulas, RegEx, or Cron Expressions anymore.
Aaron O'Leary
@shraddhasrivastava Love that! I also really love the name formula buddy, it makes excel/sheets more fun sounding to me lmao
Sharonna Karni Cohen
Love this question. We launched a product a few years ago on product hunt for goals :) - To get more connected to my spiritual side with more music listening, reflection & guided visualizations - To dance more - To feel less anxiety - To say the word love more - To feel more fulfilled
Ana Maria Ghita
@sharonna_karni_cohen1 really like your goals/intentions. I can totally relate to all of them
Chetan Natesh
Bring in the first customer for Rozmer a new social media platform 🙌
Ana Maria Ghita
Here are some of my goals: - take a nice 1-2 day break after the launch and relax close to nature - connect with the coaching clients that would most benefit from my process and skills - have more fun - share more openly about what I am doing and creating - abundance enough to make me feel relaxed to continue creating what is most meaningful to me and continue travelling across the world
Aaron O'Leary
@ana_maria_ghita Im stealing that first goal if you dont mind, I need that also!
Aaron Jackson
Happy and good attitude
Soumya Chaturvedi
-Work on an additional skill - Travelling
Aaron O'Leary
@soumya_chaturvedi Where would you like to travel to?
Rafa
- increase my patience with the kids 😅 - keep swimming everyday - grow my side business to get rid of consultancy clients In that order 👋
Dawns Li
Learn some new tools to improve my working efficiency.😊✌️
Easlo
My big goal is to teach people how to use Notion to organize their work and life.
Rufat Mirza
- Publish my app on Product Hunt. MVP kind of defined, but didn't start developing yet. - Share more openly what I work on (stole this idea from one of the commenters here) - Continue caring for myself by meditating and exercising daily. - Dip my toes into learning to play piano.
Richard Gao
Launch our stable diffusion API for AI app devs at https://evoke-app.com/ of course!
Lee Twito
Get to 2,000 stars on our new open source project. Form builder for web apps GitHub.com/Tutim-io/Tutim
Jayesh Soni
Following my 2022 resolutions
Abid Unnisa
To create a source of passive income. Have a 1000 subscribers for my youtube channel
phprunner
1. business goal - create more video content and start hosting live webinars for our customers 2. personal - get back in shape. I wasn't able to exercise for six months and cannot wait to get back to it.
Marrie Max
The goal for 2023 is to rank a website https://tricombzzz.com/products/... on google. I am trying my best to rank this website and this website also will be beneficial for many people.
Pragruthaa Rabichandran
Launch my product and to start making revenue