Share, what do you use ChatGPT for?

Julia Doronina
8 replies
I use it for writing short texts based on my thoughts, for searching for competitors, for analyzing interactions with competitors, for transcribing and identifying key moments in interviews, for systematizing disparate conclusions, and for preparing email newsletters.

Replies

Volodymyr Kuzmenko
Writing and finding creative ideas. It can provide a list of options for your request, then select/combine them and get new ideas. Pretty awesome Image generation with Dall-e helps here too
I mainly use it to write or check myself in several languages
Elena Tsemirava
I also use it to explain complex formulas in XL. And to quickly find answers to different questions.
Janet Ashforth
As a writing assistant, to generate fresh ideas. But I always rewrite it since ChatGPT makes lots of errors:)
Janet Ashforth
And to write SSML tags:)
Kane
This topic I am very familiar with. I have counted all my conversations, and these are the top ten recent conversation topics: 1. Start-up coach GPTs, loaded with some start-up books, especially the lean start-up method. Answer my questions about business models, marketing, creativity, investment, etc. 2. Code assistant, recently proficient in front-end technology 3. Reading assistant GPTs, loaded with a browser and Gapier.com's mind maps, flowchart drawing actions 4. Parenting expert GPTs, loaded with a parenting encyclopedia 5. Product assistant GPTs, loaded with a browser, copywriting books to help me with product design and copywriting 6. Domain and product naming assistant, loaded with Gapier.com's Whois Action, and some naming knowledge, can check if a domain name is registered, etc. 7. Health consultant, analyzing my health report, recently helped me read my MRI film 8. Company interpersonal relationship analysis GPTs, helped me record and analyze some personnel processing in the company. In the last start-up process, successfully helped me solve a big problem 9. Project assistant, recently developing Gapier, mainly assisting me in completing the project progress design, promotion strategy, etc. 10. Financial director. I have a product with revenue, I will import my order information on lemonsqueezy, and he will help me calculate some financial indicators. Based on this usage experience, I have recently developed Gapier to enhance ChatGPT's GPTs by adding 50 additional capabilities. It will be launched on Saturday for free, and ChatGPT Plus users should definitely give it a try. It's surprisingly practical.