How do you plan to maintain a healthy lifestyle in 2023?

Kelly
59 replies
As 2022 comes to an end, I thought it would be neat to share how we plan to maintain a healthy lifestyle in the new year. For me, I plan to continually cook and eat at home more frequently and move my body on a daily basis. 👩🏾‍🍳 🚶🏾‍♀️ If you are in need of accountability to make cooking and eating at home a habit, consider following @themealprepjar on Twitter to find out when we launch!

Replies

Satish Kumar Veluri
This is one thing I really need to learn...it's so difficult😃
Satish Kumar Veluri
@evan_lee_ are you saying happiness is the outcome or happiness while maintaining it?
Murali Gottumukkala
Need to start meditating
Jason Andries
Exercising almost every day, eating whole foods, and drinking enough water are the most important things for me in terms of physical health. Getting back to meditating will be my plan for 2023 when it comes to mental health. To improve both physical & mental health I will be cutting down on caffeine as well!
Martin Moravek
Enough sleep, balanced personal and professional life as well as a balanced diet and movement. I would like to spend more time in nature.
Philippe Beaudoin
Keep going to the gym. Record my streaks in my habit-building app.
Kira
I think the meal prep jar page is not working! Would love to follow and learn what you do!
Kelly
@kiracheung Hi Kira, we haven’t launched yet, so at this time, the website isn’t available. You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram to find out when we launch! Thank you 🙂✨
Bjarn Bronsveld
It's so simple! Don't start in 2023, start today. This stuff won't work with procrastination. I am starting the day with exercise 4 times a week, eating smaller portions and watch the ingredients in your food, there's more unneeded stuff in there than you think. But, after all, enjoy life every day. Do not punish yourself by doing strict diets or cheat days - progress is slower, but more stable and you will stay healthy unlike "stopping a diet" and then fallback again.
Stefani Sparysheva
Build a habit of regular exercise for spine, learn to keep a balanced diet.
Nandini Sundaram
I cook at home for most of the week and sometimes when I need a break, I order food. But yes, need to move around a bit more so that my body gets its activity to stay fit!
Kelly
@nandini_sundaram Sounds like you are balanced, which is great. Good luck with staying active. You got this!
Alessandro Canella
Nice thought! Currently, I am fully focused on launching our app on PH on December 14. After that I will surely create a solid plan to live a healthier life in 2023.
Kelly
@alessandro_canella I look forward to checking out your app! Maybe you could use The Meal Prep Jar to live a healthier life in 2023. We haven’t launched yet, but you can follow us on Twitter or Instagram to find out when we do.
John Watkins
Measure and Watch my Weight. Limit Unhealthy Foods and Eat Healthy Meals. Take Multivitamin Supplements. Drink Water and Stay Hydrated, and a big NO to Sugared Beverages. Exercise Regularly and Be Physically Active.
Swapnil D Puranik
Keep walking and have seasonal foods. Sounds simple, not easy - but so worth it. Changed my life forever.
Martina Hackbartt
I need to move and exercise more! Just splurged on a subscription to a nice gym; I hope it'll help me stay motivated!
Frida Gabriel
It’s a thought question. I think of starting yoga classes next year.
Chaeyeon Park
Hey Kelly, I checked out your instagram, and it seems you haven't launched yet! I am working on an app related to building healthy habit as well which is why I am interested in what you are building! Please let me know when your launching, I would love to try it! Also check out the Habit challenge I am doing for 2023! https://www.bewellchallenge.com/
Kelly
@yeon_park That’s wonderful! Connect with me on LinkedIn - I would love to learn more about what you are building as well.
Micky Nguyen
I have maintained a healthy lifestyle not only in a balanced diet but also daily exercise for years (since 2018). It helps my mental health and physical health a lot. My favorite sport is running I think you should try. It helps you reduce stress and reinforce your patience.
Kelly
@mickynguyen Well done! Yes, I’m a walker and a runner myself. My favorite thing about running is getting a runner’s high 🏃🏾‍♀️!
Easlo
I recently started using Notion to organize my meal plans and recipes and also do habit tracking. Going to bring this forward to 2023.
Kate Middle
I think there will be more outdoor workouts but generally, I'll continue eat healthy and exercise regularly. I've found an interesting article - https://betterme.world/articles/... and it inspired me to work even harder on myself and my body.
Slava Nikitenko
in 2023 I plan to do it the same way as I do it in 2022