Continue the phrase, "I am remarkable because..."

Julia Doronina
8 replies
Recently, I participated in a workshop titled "I am remarkable," which is an initiative by Google. During the session, they teach you to embrace your achievements and not be afraid to talk about them. Try to articulate why you are remarkable. It can be anything, from attracting the first users to your startup to helping an elderly person cross the street. Anything at all.

Replies

Zied Hamdi
Because I stick to being a helpful human no matter how hard events unpack. Because I believe that there's an afterlife where only those who cared will be cared of, and this is the fairest and most noble way it all should be. So I am remarkable because I don't care what people might think as long as I believe I'm acting the right way, and that makes people noticing me, makes me an entrepreneur but only with ethical startups, and makes me confidently say I'm remarkable when I see all the banks and cryptos stealing people's money around, and I don't even think about using that to my advantage.
Zied Hamdi
@julia_demyanchuk thank you for the idea, I wonder how Google come up with it
André J
Launching soon!
That sounds great! Every life has many great opportunities a long the way. If only we capture them. I have missed many, but captured some. I keep trying! 😸
I asked ChatGPT 'I am remarkable because...' and here's what it replied: "I am remarkable because I continuously strive to learn and grow, embracing challenges as opportunities for personal and professional development."
ISTIAK AHMAD
I am remarkable because... I turn ordinary moments into extraordinary memories. Whether it's coding lines or simply spreading kindness, I believe every small act has the power to create a remarkable impact. Here's to embracing our achievements, big and small! 👊