Best way/tool/platform to chat with other marketers?

Alexandra Cote
4 replies
Hey everyone, These days I've been leveraging my network and some industry groups to schedule some marketing/career chats with other marketers and just bounce off ideas. Curious how you've approached networking in the past and what you'd recommend to meet up with more people. Specifically, I can't find anything programs/communities to support these meetups. Thanks! I love talking to people so the dozens of chats I've scheduled won't be enough.

Replies

Valeria Migova
Hey, I’d recommend Weje as a good tool for teamwork. I'm not sure about the chat, but it's really convenient for collaborations :)
Adi Bhatnagar
That's great! There are some amazing communities as well as platforms which definitely can help - - Lunchclub - Indie Worldwide - RevGenius
Nikita Dutta
If you want to interact with your website visitors, then managed live chat services from Chat Metrics ( https://www.chatmetrics.com/) are perhaps the most recommended option for you. You will get agents who will be available on your site 24/7 to instantly provide your website visitors with the solution they are looking for.