Which marketing strategy do you prefer and why?

Laura Vasquez
16 replies

Replies

Vineet Gupta
SEO - put the efforts for a year or so & leverage thereafter!
Marcus Spruill
There is definitely a balance to find but I come from the PPC world personally!
Rami Dheine
I would merge SEO and content strategy together. SEO alone works but it's slow and limited. Regarding PPC I prefer it because you have more control and faster results.
Steve Connerton
Both to be honest, but the reason for organic SEO is because a large percentage of searchers bypass the paid results or don't even click at all because of FAQ Schema Markup and Featured Snippets. https://searchengineland.com/now...
David Ehrentreu
I am an SEO by trade and run an SEO agency. We do SEO only. However, that doesn't mean I believe it is one or the other. After my prospects give me their budget, I do the research to see which method will give them the best bang for their buck. If PPC makes more sense for them (And they can only do one because of their budget..) I am very straight up with them and I turn them down for the time being.
Nicholas Rice
SEO because it might help you with the things that you are doing
pocoloco
in a standard project you need both as SEO = long term results/growth, PPC = immidiate response
Dan Siepen
Definitely not a question about which one is preferred. Simply a balance between what can hit short term goals and then ensuring long term goals are met as well! Hard to scale PPC. Of course can be done but it's not easy unless you have raised millions.
Chhotu Lal Kumhar
There are many different types of marketing strategies. But how many of them will actually work for your business? What types of marketing strategies should you choose to pursue and why? First, let’s narrow down the number of marketing options. We’re going to focus on the most effective types of marketing strategies for small businesses like yours. And these all center around digital marketing. The main types of marketing strategies for the online world are: social media marketing, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and content marketing.
Sanaz Bidad
@raha_golamini Please answer this question ;)
Sonya Bloem
You're probably marketing in the dark if you don't have a marketing strategy. You test many hypotheses, and the lion's share of your marketing budget goes to waste on an infinite number of hypotheses. Strategy is analytical work that makes all your promotional activities (like Facebook ads) super-targeted. A marketing strategy must have a clear structure of the executives: who will implement the strategy, who is responsible for what, and who has what KPIs.
Chang Chong
Increasing competitiveness is an important aspect of marketing strategy. It implies identifying and uncovering the firm's competitive advantages: by introducing new technologies, developing and launching new products, improving the quality of service, rebranding, and so on.