Name the first app you open on your phone in the morning

Abadesi
77 replies
Mine is Simple Habit. I keep my phone on DND and airplane mode when I sleep and then turn on wi-fi so I can meditate before anything else. What's the first app you open on your phone in the morning?

Replies

Building code for Food Tech projects
email
Share
Hooman to Sando, Community at Alongside
Twitter πŸ˜…
Share
Founder of Reader Mode βž– #Indiemaker
@amrith Same πŸ™ˆ
Share
@ryzalyusoff hello πŸ‘‹ I see a green plant on your profile so it got me thinking πŸ€” How would you like to earn from CBD without having to come in contact with the actual product while dealing?
Freelancing is a pleasure.
Gmail is always first.
Share
Designer @ Snyk - Ex Product Hunt
Usually iMessage to send a morning message to my fiancé, as she leaves for work early in the morning while I'm still 😴
Share
I open my ForbesCapital wallet and blockchain wallet app first thing every morning to keep an eye on my earnings πŸ™‚
Sales @ Product Hunt
WhatsApp - I have a distributed family and have to catch up on all the overnight banter that I may have missed
Share
Instagram. I'm trying to change this though. If I'm being good, I turn my alarm off and don't check anything online until after I'm done running through my morning routine. Then I can scroll through what I want while I eat breakfast. It's a work in progress for sure and sometimes I wonder if it would be easier if I got an alarm clock instead of using the one on my phone.
Share
Sales @ Product Hunt
@jessica_tedrick I turned off all social notifications and I find it makes it easier to not check it! Side effect is that I miss all the DM's!
Share
Founder at Evius Industri
Instagram
Share
60% of the time my daily devotion & journaling, the other 40% social media, emails, text...whomp whomp lol.... I've recently started putting my phone on DND / airplane mode during the work day...game changer!!
Share
doing good things through mental wealth
Right now, it's Kindle to read the Daily Stoic.
Share
Founder | Dev | UIUX unwrapped.design
Google Analytics...
Share
Founder of Devero maker builder designer
Peak app, brain training.
Maker of πŸ‘‰ https://blocksurvey.io
I check the apps I have made. Blocksurvey.org and Cryptoally.io to see if they are working fine. Its a routine manual health check.
Share
weather app so I know what to wear :)
Making cool ad tech stuff
Instagram
Share
Things and stuff
Streaks
Share
Head of Product, Braavo
@aaron_westley I have dnd + screen time disable most apps for the period that i am waking up. then i perform my must do habits in streaks before anything else.
Share
Founder & CEO, Hustle Crew
@aaron_westley @ggnall this is a smart technique. The first moments of my day I also don't like interference from the outside world, not until I've done my meditation or practiced gratitude.
Share
I'm making Karma.fm!
Mine is the Stocks app because I'm financially irresponsible and enjoy trading equities around significant geopolitical events πŸ˜… It's a terrible habit because literally the first thing I see is usually a bright red box telling me how much money I've lost.
Founder & CEO, Hustle Crew
@eve_hammond oh wow sounds intense !! quite a rollercoaster?!
Share
Code. Design. Travel.
First of all would be a quick glance at the notifications center and see if something stands out 🚨 Otherwise, the weather app.
Share
Founder & CEO, Hustle Crew
@cayetanogil ah yes the Weather app! I check that, too