- Hey Aswin! I might be a little biased, but I guess you are on the lookout for a CRM to help you manage your outbound sales processes/teams better? In that case, I'd suggest looking at Freshsales CRM. Freshsales has been built from ground-up keeping in mind high-velocity sales teams. We've recently built sales campaigns—a feature specifically built for outbound sales teams. We have a free, no strings attached 30-day trial, and an extremely responsive team available to help. Give it a spin, maybe?
- Ashwin you have to try out Alore CRM. I'm talking with almost parental pride here but I'm pretty sure thats how Sheryl would talk about Facebook !!! Alore CRM was built with the sole aim of simplifying and automating sales and marketing for startups and small businesses. The biggest benefit is TIME & EFFORT saved. Within a single tool you can use the chrome extension to find a stranger's email ID off LinkedIn, Twitter, Angel and have it stored into your CRM in real time. There after you can do advanced segmentation and create DRIP campaigns from within the tool. Advanced analytics to track it all ! Alore eliminates the need of multiple tools and better still the time and effort saved between hopping between tools exporting data. Its got a free 14 Day trial (No credit cards needed) and customer support like even Zappos would be proud of :)
- Sruti Raizada made this productHi Aswin, Salesmate is the best tool for outbound sales and having streamlined communication at one place. As Salesmate is web-based CRM app, it manages all the sales work and remote sales teams efficiently. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Some of the top features that top sales teams love in Salesmate: Smart Workflow Automation for eliminating manual work Sales Intelligence with Intuitive Sales reports Seamless Sales Pipeline Management Email Templates and email Tracking with Smart Emails Seamless integration with third part apps including Gmail Get notified quickly with Mobile CRM app
- I just use streak, which to be honest isn't all that great but it's super light and that means I spend less time worrying about the tool and more time getting better at doing outbound sales. I think some CRM's cause more problems than they're worth by being too convoluted. You should read Nathan Barry's guide on sales. His simple approach has worked wonders for me and it definitely doesn't require a super heavy system - http://nathanbarry.com/sales/
- I think the digital electronic products should be very popular and in a huge demand. I think you can get to know the Ifun pocket cinema, i bought one when i was traveling abroad a few month ago . I have to say it’s the most satisfied and highest cost performance projector i have seen. It was just released to the market, but the palm-size portable design ,affordable price and the perfect effect with HD 1080P resolution and 4k video support will allow you make anywhere a real movie theater if you want . This ifun pocket cinema also has a very important function ,it can display your phone screen . And the reflection screen can be as long as 3 meters.Not only for home movie projection, I also use it for office projection, Cause i am a project manager , and there are a lot of occasions that may need projector to do description, it does help a lot for my work . It’s a kind of wireless device , as long as you charge it in advance , you will able to take it anywhere and display whatever you want . And you can also sell it by playing an amazing movie in the housing estate or somewhere there are a lot of people. I bet you will be the focus in the crowded and it will attract people a lot. Further more , there should be a huge market for student renting and the hotel renovation. Now the sole manufacture of this ifun pocket cinema is looking for international distributors. You can get into this business with only $300 and apply a sample to test by yourself. I do think this product should be of huge market and the household smart product trend. It’s a great chance for you to get into this business and be their distributor. If you are interested , you can learn more about it by viewing their website: www.nicenovelty.com.
- I would suggest you to try a free tool named Agile CRM (www.agilecrm.com) as it is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. Especially for your sales team, these features of Agile CRM would be of great help - Lead scoring, lead prospector, appoinment scheduling, gamification, project management, 360 degree contact view, CRM reporting, eDocs and proposals, document signing, email marketing, email finder etc. Find out more at https://www.agilecrm.com/sales Hope this was helpful :)