- Hey Aswin! I might be a little biased, but I guess you are on the lookout for a CRM to help you manage your outbound sales processes/teams better? In that case, I'd suggest looking at Freshsales CRM. Freshsales has been built from ground-up keeping in mind high-velocity sales teams. We've recently built sales campaigns—a feature specifically built for outbound sales teams. We have a free, no strings attached 30-day trial, and an extremely responsive team available to help. Give it a spin, maybe?
By far the most complete and stable e-commerce solution. But I would suggest them to add more payment solutions for international sellers (especially those living in Africa).
Really easy e-commerce store set-up and management, one of the best platforms to use by online store owners.
I love Trello... Now I have a functionality that is similar to my inbox.
I use it for invoicing and collection. One deck is for all those jobs that I have to invoice for..and I am bad at collections..this helps me REMIND myself.
I love the product because it brings sanity to my inbox AND i stopped using a to-do-list app after this...
I really like this product to follow my sales and leads, especially when tied in with the rest of the swimlanes I can have for other project work in Sortd. There's some improvement needed for analytics (seeing trends and making predictions on your actual conversions), and the contacts list is functional but basic. Both these areas are being worked on, and not deal breakers for my small business. And compared to other CRMs, having it all in my Gmail makes it much easier to keep everything up to date, and visible daily.
It compares very favourably to Hubspot CRM. Both in terms of functionality and pricing.
- I’d recommend Salesflare, an automated sales CRM that tells you and your team everything you need about leads with minimal effort from your side. It provides automatic reminders and notifications when things quiet down or when customers try to contact you. Plus, you can manage your team by seeing who is speaking to whom, and what has been done on their end with leads. You can even connect Salesflare to 1,000+ apps via Zapier.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- Ashwin you have to try out Alore CRM. I'm talking with almost parental pride here but I'm pretty sure thats how Sheryl would talk about Facebook !!! Alore CRM was built with the sole aim of simplifying and automating sales and marketing for startups and small businesses. The biggest benefit is TIME & EFFORT saved. Within a single tool you can use the chrome extension to find a stranger's email ID off LinkedIn, Twitter, Angel and have it stored into your CRM in real time. There after you can do advanced segmentation and create DRIP campaigns from within the tool. Advanced analytics to track it all ! Alore eliminates the need of multiple tools and better still the time and effort saved between hopping between tools exporting data. Its got a free 14 Day trial (No credit cards needed) and customer support like even Zappos would be proud of :)
First off - contrary to what the sole negative reviewer Kamil says - the price is excellent. I'm pretty sure my Netflix subscription costs more than Mailshake. Not sure what his beef is, but Mailshake is a drop in the bucket and quite frankly should cost a lot more for what it offers.
It's got every feature I need, and is incredibly easy to use. Tracking, autoreplies, liquid form fills. Great support too, and they always seem to be adding features.
I do A LOT of influencer outreach for original contributions at a host of publications. Mailshake dramatically simplifies the process and makes organizing my efforts and lists — as well as tracking responses and follow ups — far more effective than what I used to do with Gmail, Outlook, and Excel.
I've been using HubSpot CRM since it was in Beta and it's really matured into a powerful CRM. I do pay for the Sales Pro tools which unlock a lot of power. There are some limitations however that make it a bad fit, you can read more about those in this review - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/top-things-you-should-know-about-the-limitations-of-hubspot-crm-with-workarounds/
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive. That is ok, you have the choice to deliver bad quality as I have the choice to find other solution.
But I can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert. I'm watching how they take my money every month even when I am not using it, and i begging them to cancel my account, they refuse.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
- Sruti Raizada made this productHi Aswin, Salesmate is the best tool for outbound sales and having streamlined communication at one place. As Salesmate is web-based CRM app, it manages all the sales work and remote sales teams efficiently. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Some of the top features that top sales teams love in Salesmate: Smart Workflow Automation for eliminating manual work Sales Intelligence with Intuitive Sales reports Seamless Sales Pipeline Management Email Templates and email Tracking with Smart Emails Seamless integration with third part apps including Gmail Get notified quickly with Mobile CRM app
- Hi Aswin, you might have experience with many tools and services to find your sales prospects but AeroLeads is one of most potent software which works with many platforms like LinkedIn, CrunchBase, Angel.co etc. and help you to find prospects email id, phone numbers, first name, last name etc. Worth giving a try for the outbound sales process.
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
- I just use streak, which to be honest isn't all that great but it's super light and that means I spend less time worrying about the tool and more time getting better at doing outbound sales. I think some CRM's cause more problems than they're worth by being too convoluted. You should read Nathan Barry's guide on sales. His simple approach has worked wonders for me and it definitely doesn't require a super heavy system - http://nathanbarry.com/sales/
I've used Streak for + 3 years and has always been my go to. I've set it up for clients for sales, project management and my personal inbox.
Support is always willing to help and once you think you have mastered it, there is another hidden feature. (formulas in a CRM anyone?)
Make sure to hold an onboarding session for your team and commit, it will pay off.
Indispensable for managing hires and pipelines, been using it every day for months. However, it frequently takes a couple of seconds to load, and can take longer to retrieve old emails assigned to a box.
- Jake Maldonado made this productThere are a lot of products aimed at mass email outreach, Mailshake for example. Torch is a tool that ensures that you are always staying on top of following up with these leads when the automatic mailing sequences are completed. You can also get a daily digest of leads filtered based on their activity (opens etc.). There is also email finder/verification tools. Definitely a great product for email outreach if you are trying to personalize follow ups and avoid sending obvious mass email.