- Hey Aswin! I might be a little biased, but I guess you are on the lookout for a CRM to help you manage your outbound sales processes/teams better? In that case, I'd suggest looking at Freshsales CRM. Freshsales has been built from ground-up keeping in mind high-velocity sales teams. We've recently built sales campaigns—a feature specifically built for outbound sales teams. We have a free, no strings attached 30-day trial, and an extremely responsive team available to help. Give it a spin, maybe?
- I’d recommend Salesflare, an automated sales CRM that tells you and your team everything you need about leads with minimal effort from your side. It provides automatic reminders and notifications when things quiet down or when customers try to contact you. Plus, you can manage your team by seeing who is speaking to whom, and what has been done on their end with leads. You can even connect Salesflare to 1,000+ apps via Zapier.
- 10Alore CRMAshwin you have to try out Alore CRM. I'm talking with almost parental pride here but I'm pretty sure thats how Sheryl would talk about Facebook !!! Alore CRM was built with the sole aim of simplifying and automating sales and marketing for startups and small businesses. The biggest benefit is TIME & EFFORT saved. Within a single tool you can use the chrome extension to find a stranger's email ID off LinkedIn, Twitter, Angel and have it stored into your CRM in real time. There after you can do advanced segmentation and create DRIP campaigns from within the tool. Advanced analytics to track it all ! Alore eliminates the need of multiple tools and better still the time and effort saved between hopping between tools exporting data. Its got a free 14 Day trial (No credit cards needed) and customer support like even Zappos would be proud of :)
- 4Salesmate CRMSruti Raizada made this productHi Aswin, Salesmate is the best tool for outbound sales and having streamlined communication at one place. As Salesmate is web-based CRM app, it manages all the sales work and remote sales teams efficiently. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Some of the top features that top sales teams love in Salesmate: Smart Workflow Automation for eliminating manual work Sales Intelligence with Intuitive Sales reports Seamless Sales Pipeline Management Email Templates and email Tracking with Smart Emails Seamless integration with third part apps including Gmail Get notified quickly with Mobile CRM app
- Hi Aswin, you might have experience with many tools and services to find your sales prospects but AeroLeads is one of most potent software which works with many platforms like LinkedIn, CrunchBase, Angel.co etc. and help you to find prospects email id, phone numbers, first name, last name etc. Worth giving a try for the outbound sales process.
- I just use streak, which to be honest isn't all that great but it's super light and that means I spend less time worrying about the tool and more time getting better at doing outbound sales. I think some CRM's cause more problems than they're worth by being too convoluted. You should read Nathan Barry's guide on sales. His simple approach has worked wonders for me and it definitely doesn't require a super heavy system - http://nathanbarry.com/sales/
- Jake Maldonado made this productThere are a lot of products aimed at mass email outreach, Mailshake for example. Torch is a tool that ensures that you are always staying on top of following up with these leads when the automatic mailing sequences are completed. You can also get a daily digest of leads filtered based on their activity (opens etc.). There is also email finder/verification tools. Definitely a great product for email outreach if you are trying to personalize follow ups and avoid sending obvious mass email.