- I see hundreds of consumer apps every month and truthfully very few of them feel fresh and new. HQ feels different and one of the best examples of tech elevating traditional TV entertainment. Truthfully, I have a lot of skepticism about its longevity but it's early and I'm sure @rus and team have some surprises. 😊
- I'm really surprised no one mentioned Station yet :)Station is awesome. I use it every day for work and at university. It keeps nearly all my important apps in one space.
- Antonis Tsagaris made this productThere's Twitter for micro-blogging, right? Why shouldn't there be an app for micro-podcasting? Think about it. Record three-minute (max) segments and let other people comment on them, with a twist: any comment also has to be an audio recording. Step on your soapbox and speak your mind!
- SportsMe is a an amazing sports conversation app, it just launched 2 weeks ago. It's like Musical.ly for sports,, and the design is really simple. Fans debate or talk about trending sports topics, other users vote who wins, they move up leaderboards and gain followers. Really cool idea, I was instantly hooked! Nothing else like it.
- This app is very useful and effective, and provides an intuitive interface for document writing. I came across this app during my search for a blogging template to create rough draft posts, and I found that and much more! Everyone has used Word to create resumes before, so I had to take a look at the resume templates available. They were well-designed and easy to use. Plus, no in-app purchases. Everything was included for one small price. Definitely worth it.