- I'm pretty quick with Sketch that I can use this and then import to Atomic to build my prototypes. Sketch Mirror is also helpful to get the designs on a device and walk the wireframes around.I love Sketch. I am an engineer-turned-PM, and I am not a front-end designer. Sketch makes me look competent when I'm conveying ideas to the UI/UX teams & they can easily build on my ideas.
- Whimsical offers a great set of elements that help you build wireframe very quickly.Super fast, nice UI and you can try it out for free.
- great app. We use it here at Matter and love it.I think Figma is a great tool because it's a website but also a software. It's compatible for mac and windows so that way all the collaborators can see and participate to a project even if they not on the same device and OS. And you can also use it to build wireframe and your design, styleguide and whatever you want because it's like Sketch.
- Adobe XD is great for both designing and prototyping, and it's free as long as you don't want to share more than 1 prototype or design spec at a time.I like it for its simplicity. Easy to get started, easy to get the ideas across, and easy to collaborate with others.
- Fast and easy plus the low fidelity visuals keeps the conversation about the ux and interactions not the pixels.Not sure my recommendation is helpful, but I liked Balsamiq. Though, I have no other experience with wireframing. I like the look/design of the product.
- At my company, we use UXPin. It's simple to use and very diverse at the same timeWe used UX Pin at my last company and it was so much easier to create simple wireframes that could be easily built into high-fidelity prototypes (with existing component libraries) that testers usually thought was a real product when using. Atr my current company we use InVision, which is a good tool, but inferior in ease of use, collaborative qualities (working with content designers), and way way better for testing prototypes.
- Used this a lot 2 years ago. You can build libraries, export to HTML (so you can publish it on your server)... Lacks receiving feedback (but maybe updates have been made...)