- Vlad Calus made this productPlanable is the most visual platform to create social media campaigns, collaborate on posts, exchange and give feedback, get posts approved and schedule to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. It's a great choice for social media managers that: - collaborate on their posts - brainstorm ideas - ask for approval - manage multiple pages/clients in the same time You can easily sign up at - planable.io
I've used this for some time and love the platform. It's simple to use and has been expanded to cover all the main social channels we manage for clients.
I like two features: inviting teammates to approve posts and suggest edits, saving posts to public Facebook and Twitter pages that I do not own, so that these can be chosen to be published or not by the page's owner on their Planable account.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productThis is a slightly biased recommendation but I reckon a social media monitoring tool is a must-have in a social media manager's toolkit. There's more to this tool than just monitoring keyword mentions and you can make use of analytical features measuring the performance of your brand on social media with metrics such as a number of mentions, social media reach, engagement such as likes, shares, and comments, etc. You won't be able to schedule and publish content with it but it can be used in terms of social media management nevertheless.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
- Definitely the best out there in my opinion. Comprehensive yet super simple to use.
- Davis Baer made this productI might be a little biased, but OneUp is a Meet Edgar alternative that works with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google Plus - at a fraction of the price. With OneUp, you can easily schedule evergreen posts to be recycled for a specific number of times, at set intervals. For example, if you want to share your latest blog post once a month for the next 3 months, you can do that in about 10 seconds. Like OneUp, MeetEdgar allows you to recycle your evergreen posts, but it requires that you upload posts to a queue. The more content you add to your queue, the less frequently your posts will resurface. Depending on what you're looking for, MeetEdgar could be a great solution. However, many people just want their posts to be recycled at a set interval, like "once a month for the next 3 months", without having to do the mental calendar math: "If I have 56 posts in my queue and I add my blog post, how often will it be republished if I am sharing 3 posts a day, but adding 2-5 more each week?"
Great tool for anyone who wants to easily manage social media accounts from small to large. Support is A-1: quick, accommodating, flexible and smart. I've tried a few different tools, and OneUp is the most comprehensive.
As an active user, I will say directly that such repetitive posts are very shaking and begin to look like spam
It's like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and WeTransfer had a baby, with their best traits and some added bonuses. Basically, you get a free digital library that anyone you invite can access from anywhere with an internet connection. Upload is incredibly fast.
Videos you upload convert and you can watch them/play them in your library. You can preview all sorts of file types, filter on tags and categories (multi-faceted search), and make your portal more unique through custom colors, tag and category list, and your logo. Best part is new features are being added every day.
It's a new product, so I believe they'll add more functionalities soon. Will keep an eye on it.
We use Buzzsumo nearly every day at 99designs as part of our content strategy. Before we start writing any content piece we use the content watcher to research similar articles on the topic and see what gets the most shares. After the article publishes we use the influencer search to find relevant influencers to share the article with. A great tool to build your content creation and distribution strategy!
I am using Buzzsumo more than 1 year now. IT is very helpful for content marketing & research.
- As a social media manager, I got more than one account. That's why it's really inconvenient to log in and log out over and over again. AppLock has a feature that you can manage multiple SNS account at the same time, that just makes things so much easier for me. More importantly, you can lock up all your app by using this app.
- User-friendly and affordable social media management app. Features: - Connect as many accounts as you like. - Post to all your social media platforms at the same time. - Supported platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn. - Free one month trial. - Analytics.
- Mobile security is more and more important nowadays, that’s why I think no matter who you are, what you do. You will need an app to protect your phone! I am using this app called ‘AppLock’, which is amazing because it can lock all of my apps, images even videos. This app is always on my list when it comes to app recommendation. The one thing that I like the most about this app is that it can take photos of the person who’s trying to unlock your phone! This feature is really funny because I always got the intruder selfie notification from my kids. They are trying really hard to unlock my phone for video games. If you are a cautious people, you really do need one of this app.