- Vlad Calus made this productPlanable is the most visual platform to create social media campaigns, collaborate on posts, exchange and give feedback, get posts approved and schedule to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. It's a great choice for social media managers that: - collaborate on their posts - brainstorm ideas - ask for approval - manage multiple pages/clients in the same time You can easily sign up at - planable.io
- Jakub Rogalski made this productThis is a slightly biased recommendation but I reckon a social media monitoring tool is a must-have in a social media manager's toolkit. There's more to this tool than just monitoring keyword mentions and you can make use of analytical features measuring the performance of your brand on social media with metrics such as a number of mentions, social media reach, engagement such as likes, shares, and comments, etc. You won't be able to schedule and publish content with it but it can be used in terms of social media management nevertheless.
- Definitely the best out there in my opinion. Comprehensive yet super simple to use.
- Davis Baer made this productI might be a little biased, but OneUp is a Meet Edgar alternative that works with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google Plus - at a fraction of the price. With OneUp, you can easily schedule evergreen posts to be recycled for a specific number of times, at set intervals. For example, if you want to share your latest blog post once a month for the next 3 months, you can do that in about 10 seconds. Like OneUp, MeetEdgar allows you to recycle your evergreen posts, but it requires that you upload posts to a queue. The more content you add to your queue, the less frequently your posts will resurface. Depending on what you're looking for, MeetEdgar could be a great solution. However, many people just want their posts to be recycled at a set interval, like "once a month for the next 3 months", without having to do the mental calendar math: "If I have 56 posts in my queue and I add my blog post, how often will it be republished if I am sharing 3 posts a day, but adding 2-5 more each week?"
- Waqar Azeem made this productContentStudio is a powerful social media management and content marketing tool that is helping businesses in streamlining their workflow, increasing their reach and getting better ROI from their marketing efforts. You can use ContentStudio to bring your team, clients and content on the same page with better content discovery/curation capabilities, better collaboration and approval workflow - and robust automation features that save time.
- As a social media manager, I got more than one account. That's why it's really inconvenient to log in and log out over and over again. AppLock has a feature that you can manage multiple SNS account at the same time, that just makes things so much easier for me. More importantly, you can lock up all your app by using this app.
- User-friendly and affordable social media management app. Features: - Connect as many accounts as you like. - Post to all your social media platforms at the same time. - Supported platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn. - Free one month trial. - Analytics.