There are plenty of services we subscribe to because we have to, some because we want to, but what products and services do you use that you feel are truly worth the cost?
- In my opinion, the best music streaming service out there. I use it everyday.High quality music on the go or at the computer. I would be broke in no time buying music at the same rate I listen to new stuff on Spotify.
- I absolutely love this product/service. Their browser extensions and mobile apps are excellent too.I can't imagine my life without this Password manager. I use it on all my devices, and keep everything that's private in my Vault.
- I got the subscription for this 2 days back and about to receive the first delivery using it, today. something which would usually take 1 week. i think for the price of this subscription, this service is pretty good.
- there is a good free plan, but when you pay you receive much moreVery worth it if you're a blogger, writer, student or anything that involved writing on daily basis. I find it very worth it for the price, and they have good offers on annual subscriptions.
- The subscription for this also gets you a YouTube Red subscription. No ads in YouTube is everything!UX is great and I find all the music I listen here. (I use Spotify too)
- Great tool to find issues on operating systems I don't have locally yet my users are using. Also super useful in making sure that my site is not breaking in any mobile device.
- I love learning new stuff, and since I'm living in Los Angeles, this is a great way to learn the most while drivingI love listening too books of all kind while cooking :) relaxing
- I use this to stay connected to my network and keep them up to date about what I'm doing. Super easy to use, which helps you over the barrier of starting a newsletter in the first place. Now have about 1500 people following the list -- and managed to maintain an open rate of nearly 50% after more than a year.
- This app is truly the best for freelancers. Helps you manage your freelance business, staying on top of your clients, invoicing and expenses. Definitely something to check out for those that are working on going out on their own, have side hustles, or want to organize their existing freelance business.
- Allows you to create your own universe out of your to-do and project lists via infinite outlining. Was inspired by Workflowy, but way more powerful. You can quickly create a wormhole-like link to anyother other location or topic. Comes with it's own formatting. Best of all you can seamlessly drill down via infinite outlining and puts you more in a state of hyper-focus. Learning curve? Yes, if you want t get serious, you must learn all the keyboard shorcuts.
- So easy to manage my social media. Social media is about consistency. This lets you set schedules and push content out to that schedule. So I'm never worried that I'm not hitting people in certain timezones, or that my feed will go silent if I get busy for a few days... :-)LOVE Buffer. It saves me so much time and makes it easy to juggle multiple accounts. It's also great for teams.I second that! Although I really wish there was something in between the $10 and $99 plan... the one offers too little for me, the other too much. By the way, I do love them not only as a product, but as a company as well. They're 100% remote but with a super strong team spirit, and they constantly get on the phone with random customers to understand their desires & frustrations.