- In my opinion, the best music streaming service out there. I use it everyday.High quality music on the go or at the computer. I would be broke in no time buying music at the same rate I listen to new stuff on Spotify.
- I absolutely love this product/service. Their browser extensions and mobile apps are excellent too.I can't imagine my life without this Password manager. I use it on all my devices, and keep everything that's private in my Vault.
- I got the subscription for this 2 days back and about to receive the first delivery using it, today. something which would usually take 1 week. i think for the price of this subscription, this service is pretty good.
- there is a good free plan, but when you pay you receive much moreVery worth it if you're a blogger, writer, student or anything that involved writing on daily basis. I find it very worth it for the price, and they have good offers on annual subscriptions.
When you use grammarly, they put some kind of advert for youtube, so when you watch youtube videos, it will stop and their advert will start. Note, this is not a youtube ad, this is an ad directly from them.
No doubt this is a wonderful and useful tool to the online writers and bloggers.
I appreciate the team for making this possible for millions of users around the world.
- The subscription for this also gets you a YouTube Red subscription. No ads in YouTube is everything!It's also worth noting that you can upload your own stuff in case it's not available from them.
- I love learning new stuff, and since I'm living in Los Angeles, this is a great way to learn the most while drivingI love listening too books of all kind while cooking :) relaxing
When you're building a new products, user feedback is critical. You can gather feedback in a variety of ways, through in-person customer development interviews, surveys, and by simply looking at the data. I'm particularly fond of doing user testing (UserTesting is an awesome tool for this) although its only a "simulation" of what your users are actually doing.
FullStory captures a screen recording of your site visitor's actions and behavior within (cue Steve Irwin impression) their natural environment. We've used it many times at Product Hunt to better understand how people are using new or beta features we're building. It's 👍🏼.
- Todoist really helps to increase productivity. I use it both for personal tasks and teamwork.
We were looking for a tool to replace Asana, and after initially testing Todoist, became certain it could be the tool for us. But sharing projects is a PITA. There's no easy way to let your team have access to all newly created projects. Also, the projects structure isn't shared, so sharing a new subproject causes havoc in the teammate's projects structure, and the teammate needs to manually configure the projects structure according to it's intended layout.
Organize your life with pleasure. Add due date to tasks, tasks inside projects, subprojects and subtasks. Call your friends to join your project and assign tasks for them. Comment and add images on tasks. Have your tasks everywhere with nice apps. Love it.
I searched high and low for a replacement to the Mac OS default Notes app, which is incredibly limited in functionality and insufficient for my needs. I had one twist - I needed to find a note taking app for Mac that did not sync or store notes in the cloud. Bear does just that and it happens to be great. I really enjoy the hashtag categorization system and ability to have multiple tags on a note. It's a twist on Evernote style tags, but with a lighter-weight style of notebook organization and management.
Overall I love Bear. It is beautifully designed. I love the simple interface and the ability to tag notes is amazing. It makes searching for old notes so much easier. This is better than Apple Notes and I love it so much more than Evernote.
- This app is truly the best for freelancers. Helps you manage your freelance business, staying on top of your clients, invoicing and expenses. Definitely something to check out for those that are working on going out on their own, have side hustles, or want to organize their existing freelance business.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
- I use this to stay connected to my network and keep them up to date about what I'm doing. Super easy to use, which helps you over the barrier of starting a newsletter in the first place. Now have about 1500 people following the list -- and managed to maintain an open rate of nearly 50% after more than a year.
- So easy to manage my social media. Social media is about consistency. This lets you set schedules and push content out to that schedule. So I'm never worried that I'm not hitting people in certain timezones, or that my feed will go silent if I get busy for a few days... :-)LOVE Buffer. It saves me so much time and makes it easy to juggle multiple accounts. It's also great for teams.I second that! Although I really wish there was something in between the $10 and $99 plan... the one offers too little for me, the other too much. By the way, I do love them not only as a product, but as a company as well. They're 100% remote but with a super strong team spirit, and they constantly get on the phone with random customers to understand their desires & frustrations.
- Allows you to create your own universe out of your to-do and project lists via infinite outlining. Was inspired by Workflowy, but way more powerful. You can quickly create a wormhole-like link to anyother other location or topic. Comes with it's own formatting. Best of all you can seamlessly drill down via infinite outlining and puts you more in a state of hyper-focus. Learning curve? Yes, if you want t get serious, you must learn all the keyboard shorcuts.
Backing up works incredibly well. Restoring is a nightmare.
Restoring my ~350 GB backup via zip turned out to take a week to make the zip file available. Which is preposterous. They say you can get a USB hard drive shipped, which is faster, so I did that. Nope, that also takes the exact same amount of time. While I was waiting for the hard drive to ship my zip file finished and was ready to download. It took me 3 more days to download the file.
All told it took 9 days to recover my backup. I've been using this product for years and recommending it to everyone—I feel like a complete idiot. I never noticed that they intentionally avoid revealing how long a restore takes. Even after you start the restore, they don't try to estimate how long it takes because it's so egregious. This company has been around 10 years! I have no idea how the product can be so poor after an entire decade.
And the worst part is the complete indifference and lack of shits their customer support seemed to give. I talked to three or so different people and every single one of them made it abundantly clear that they couldn't possibly care less about how slow their restore feature is, and it was my fault for assuming their product was better than it was and believing their marketing site.
The whole experience was vile.