- I love Figma because of the real-time collaboration and excellent thinking behind the product. Vector Networks (https://medium.com/figma-design/...) was one of the first features that attracted me. They are challenging the norms of design apps and rethinking how you can work more efficiently.I love Figma. Just switched my team over from Sketch.
- Ivan made this productHidden feature: the Windows Store version supports editing of .sketch files. It's not official, not in the description, and not on the Windows Store screenshots.Depending on what you're trying to do, you may also want to check out this Sketch viewer for Windows. If your concern is collaborating with dev, who work on Windows machines, Lunacy could help you.
- Adobe Experience Design for sure. Works with Windows an MacYes - also know that you need to be running Windows 10
- Affinity is new cool kid for Mac and it provides lot of features what you get from Sketch. At first it was released only for Mac and the team released a windows app as well.Have been using this to design my app for the last few months. Very powerful and feature rich. Definitely recommend.
- I've started using Gravit Designer. It's cross platform, mac, windows and linux and it's free. Has the same feel as sketch but doesn't have all the features yet. It's getting closer with each release.