On the hunt for a knowledge base for both; - internal documents for staff to use internally (policies/procedures) - external documents for customers to use for troubleshooting (how-to, guides, support)
- Zenkit will suit your need :) Just to name some benefits: - Use labels to prioritize or categorize the documents. - Assign staff to relevant items - Make your collection public to external customers with a link or embed the collection in your website - switch views (Kanban, table, list, mind map, or calendar) with one click - Sync across all devices (available as Webapp, Desktop app, & mobile app)
- Dragos Bulugean made this productI've built this software to give developers the best UX they can get when writing documentation for their software. Archbee works well for knowledge base for your team and for product docs for your customers.
- collabee is great to share information internally and create a knowledge base with. You can also invite external partners to share your knowledge base externally.Great approach to handle complex alarm management for deep work. It's so intuitive to use.! I love it!
- I recommend Helpie KB - Wiki. Its recent release has got powerful content control capabilities. For an external knowledge base you can give access to anyone or only to logged in users. It has the best features for internal knowledge base. You can restrict access to specific topic based on factors like usernames and user groups.
- Alexey Pikurov made this productMyChat has the exact tool for managing a knowledge base called intranet forum. You can create topics, assign people to them (or they can subscribe to your topics by themselves). Any changes in topics will be displayed in the chat. You can use intranet internally or share some documents for your customers in a preview mode (they do not have to log in to the forum, you send them a link to the topic by using "Preview" mode)
- Put everything down as Q&As. Self-answer when necessary. Answers get to be easily improved over time, by everyone, as knowledge improves and both features and processes evolve. Content is easy to find when you need it most (that's part of what makes StackOverflow so great), and it's a known, appreciated and efficient form-factor / UX. Also, contributors get recognition for their contributions.
- Whatfix is a digital adoption solution that allows you to onboard, train, and support both employees and customers. You can easily use it to create interactive how-to guides without any coding knowlege as such. It allows you to provide in-app guidance for your web applications so that users don't have to shuffle between screens while trying to resolve their issues. In addition, Whatfix also helps you to create content in multiple formats so that learners can pick formats that are best suited to their learning needs.