On the hunt for a knowledge base for both; - internal documents for staff to use internally (policies/procedures) - external documents for customers to use for troubleshooting (how-to, guides, support)
- Zenkit will suit your need :) Just to name some benefits: - Use labels to prioritize or categorize the documents. - Assign staff to relevant items - Make your collection public to external customers with a link or embed the collection in your website - switch views (Kanban, table, list, mind map, or calendar) with one click - Sync across all devices (available as Webapp, Desktop app, & mobile app)
- Notion is great! It is the best note taking app I've used. the ability to create tables and scrum boards quickly is pretty amazing.
- Dragos Bulugean made this productI've built this software to give developers the best UX they can get when writing documentation for their software. Archbee works well for knowledge base for your team and for product docs for your customers.Archbee would be a great fit for you, it has both internal and external use. They let you design and host your documentation on your own domain, it looks pretty awesome. Also, you can have your internal knowledge base in there. And another plus is that you can also use it for personal notes.
- ProProfs Knowledge Base is a great tool, especially when it comes to bringing different divisions and teams on the same page. It comprises various collaboration options that help in adding users, assigning them specific roles, and defining their permissions, so they know what they can and cannot do in the knowledge base. External and internal teams can share knowledge in the internal knowledge base as well as access any information they want. A thumbs-up for this tool and highly recommend it.
- collabee is great to share information internally and create a knowledge base with. You can also invite external partners to share your knowledge base externally.Great approach to handle complex alarm management for deep work. It's so intuitive to use.! I love it!
- I recommend Helpie KB - Wiki. Its recent release has got powerful content control capabilities. For an external knowledge base you can give access to anyone or only to logged in users. It has the best features for internal knowledge base. You can restrict access to specific topic based on factors like usernames and user groups.
- Alexey Pikurov made this productMyChat has the exact tool for managing a knowledge base called intranet forum. You can create topics, assign people to them (or they can subscribe to your topics by themselves). Any changes in topics will be displayed in the chat. You can use intranet internally or share some documents for your customers in a preview mode (they do not have to log in to the forum, you send them a link to the topic by using "Preview" mode)
- Put everything down as Q&As. Self-answer when necessary. Answers get to be easily improved over time, by everyone, as knowledge improves and both features and processes evolve. Content is easy to find when you need it most (that's part of what makes StackOverflow so great), and it's a known, appreciated and efficient form-factor / UX. Also, contributors get recognition for their contributions.
- Whatfix is a digital adoption solution that allows you to onboard, train, and support both employees and customers. You can easily use it to create interactive how-to guides without any coding knowlege as such. It allows you to provide in-app guidance for your web applications so that users don't have to shuffle between screens while trying to resolve their issues. In addition, Whatfix also helps you to create content in multiple formats so that learners can pick formats that are best suited to their learning needs.
- It helps customers to create either a public or private knowledge base. If you are on a hunt for a product to host your knowledge base online, then Document360 is the right choice. If you are looking for internal Knowledgebase the workflow functionality is a must to consider. Document360 has good Workflow functionality: You do not want everyone in your team to publish articles directly. For the quality of content, you need some kind of editorial approval process. Branding & Customization: Document360 is highly customizable and is the SaaS product that takes care of hosting and high-performance content delivery to your end-users.
- Natalie Luneva made this productHi there, I've just published the list of 150+ SaaS tools to accelerate and streamline your business growth! Feel free to check it out and leave your feedback 😉 https://www.producthunt.com/post... PS. For those founders who are just starting out, you can also save big $$ with this list, because many of the SaaS tools I mention are completely free to use 👌