Whether it's project management, a company putting together a budget, perhaps an Airtable but for everything? What's the best software for real time (or pseudo real time) collaboration / collective work towards a project/task. Are there any good ones?
- Andrei Țiț made this productPaymo helps you create accurate estimates, transform them into a project, follow its development in terms of tracking deadlines and time budgets, and invoice all the work at the end. It's modular so you use only the modules that interest you and easy to get on. Which makes it great for new hires.
- I used Plan when I was working on my startup with a small team (4-8 persons). Plan not only made it easy to track tasks but ensure that we as a team we were allocating time towards them. It also made it easy to audit how much time we were spending on various things and ensure they were in line with our priorities. Beyond that, you can edit Google Docs and Box Notes natively in the application. Talk about a unified workflow! !!!BIG TIME RECOMMEND!!!!!Absolutely in love with Plan! It's super easy to use with my team, pretty flexible and fully integrates our Google Calendars with our projects and tasks. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised no one has combined calendars and tasks for project management before
- I've been using this product for a while now - it's brilliant. Delivers on the promise that it unifies multiple productivity tools in one place, with ease of combining the building blocks however one likes. Very frequent updates. I can definitely tell that the product is being developed by very strong UX engineers. Highly recommend.Notion is just awesome. You can virtually do anything inside the workspace(s), may it be writing a text together and comment on it – or working with a Kanban board. It gives you all the freedom you may need, without being overpowered from the start. The UI and UX is just perfect.
- Troop Messenger is the best app for the team, many features like audio/video calling, a group calling, document sharing and many more all in one on one screen which is at affordable price.It is the best app for managing work for the business team it has features like video/audio conferencing, group chat, it builds with good UI/UX, compatible with all devices.
- Imagine Google docs in which you can have image galleries attached files, task, voting plugin and much more. You'll need to add Slack in there with voice and video calling. Now add in Google Drive or Dropbox, mix in a bit of Asana, add calendar and you've got Samepage :) Whether I need to take just notes or share a page with design specs, I use Samepage, and it helps me a lot to have everything in one place.Samepage is an incredible collaboration platform. with all the incredible functionality it has embedded, your imagination is the limit. We have documented use cases for education, consulting, quality systems management, sales processes, and some others.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productHygger.io looks appropriate for any team of any size and from any industry. Your projects will be always under control. The all-in-one project management tool with built-in prioritization functionality offers convenient Kanban-like boards with Swimlanes and WIP limits feature, that will assist you in managing even the most complex project. Using Hygger, you'll rise up your team's collaboration to the next professional level.
- Try collabee. I like that it is document-based so you can create your knowledge base for yourself and your team. The comment section is infinitely helpful with threads and activity logs when you are collaborating with your coworkers.I'm a big fan of collabee. Until using collabee service, my team struggled to focus on relevant task without distraction from alarms and unorganized update info. By using collabee, we eventually can work in the zone. It's answer and definition of how we can enhance team's productivity.
- Sortd is great for companies that rely on Gmail and GSuite as it makes tasks, emails and projects totally collaborative.Sortd is great for companies that rely on Gmail and GSuite as it makes tasks, emails and projects totally collaborative.
- Slack is great because of slack's integration with various apps or services you already used for ex: google drive, there are many slack bots out here in product hunt and other places like GitHub etc you can even find a lot here too -> https://slack.com/apps ;for presentations and slide decks there is paste app that you can use slack to sign up and collaborate all one slack platform as it is a collaborative tool, where you can drop any contents (links, video, embed live files, Figma, name it you can drop it all) to make idea into a beautiful story; real time, with reactions and comments too! --> https://slack.com/apps/A3WNR7LHW...
- Since when we have IC Project, we do not have to use any other tools. This comprehensive system allows us to manage the team and tasks effectively and easily. It's an easy-to-use system. It combines many management tools. Functionalities: Project management, Tasks, Calendar, Time tracking, Messenger and mail, Wiki, Contractors database, Absence of employees, Invoices, Service requests, Ability for clients to login, Resource management, Kanban cards, Gantt charts (visible task groups). Since when we have ICP, we do not have to use any other tools. Task management takes place on Kanban boards, where you can add files, checklists, and shortcuts. In the system, you can set deadlines and meetings. In the Wiki module, you can put the necessary documents. These are just some of its features. It is a comprehensive program, and at the same time it is still intuitive. The mobile app is available.
- Laure Albouy made this productSlite is a great collaborative software for teams to share information and work on projects together! It features real-time document editing, @mentioning of team members, comments and threads, a powerful search to find information and more. Teams use it for their meeting notes, their processes and getting a project done together.
- Normally I use Jira, and I like it, but for smaller projects it is a bit too complicated. Ive been using Clubhouse for the past month, and really like the ease of use and overview, setting up epics stories and tasks is done in a few minutes.
- ProProfs Project is one project management tool that helps you do it all. From budget allocation to collaborating with any kind of teams efficiently, it is all really easy with ProProfs Project. The UI is really simple and it has features like task comments, notifications, file sharing, and shared calendar that promotes team collaboration.