Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Andrei Țiț made this productPaymo helps you create accurate estimates, transform them into a project, follow its development in terms of tracking deadlines and time budgets, and invoice all the work at the end. It's modular so you use only the modules that interest you and easy to get on. Which makes it great for new hires.
- I used Plan when I was working on my startup with a small team (4-8 persons). Plan not only made it easy to track tasks but ensure that we as a team we were allocating time towards them. It also made it easy to audit how much time we were spending on various things and ensure they were in line with our priorities. Beyond that, you can edit Google Docs and Box Notes natively in the application. Talk about a unified workflow! !!!BIG TIME RECOMMEND!!!!!Absolutely in love with Plan! It's super easy to use with my team, pretty flexible and fully integrates our Google Calendars with our projects and tasks. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised no one has combined calendars and tasks for project management before
I searched for that so long. Try it out, it's easy and free. I tried so many other apps and they didnt have these functions or didnt do it good. This is a better google calendar generally.
This is exactly how a tasks/calendar should work. I have been searching for almost a year to find the right task software. Plan nailed it, I hope they continue to grow and take over the market.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- I've been using this product for a while now - it's brilliant. Delivers on the promise that it unifies multiple productivity tools in one place, with ease of combining the building blocks however one likes. Very frequent updates. I can definitely tell that the product is being developed by very strong UX engineers. Highly recommend.Notion is just awesome. You can virtually do anything inside the workspace(s), may it be writing a text together and comment on it – or working with a Kanban board. It gives you all the freedom you may need, without being overpowered from the start. The UI and UX is just perfect.
- Troop Messenger is the best app for the team, many features like audio/video calling, a group calling, document sharing and many more all in one on one screen which is at affordable price.
- Imagine Google docs in which you can have image galleries attached files, task, voting plugin and much more. You'll need to add Slack in there with voice and video calling. Now add in Google Drive or Dropbox, mix in a bit of Asana, add calendar and you've got Samepage :) Whether I need to take just notes or share a page with design specs, I use Samepage, and it helps me a lot to have everything in one place.Samepage is an incredible collaboration platform. with all the incredible functionality it has embedded, your imagination is the limit. We have documented use cases for education, consulting, quality systems management, sales processes, and some others.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productHygger.io looks appropriate for any team of any size and from any industry. Your projects will be always under control. The all-in-one project management tool with built-in prioritization functionality offers convenient Kanban-like boards with Swimlanes and WIP limits feature, that will assist you in managing even the most complex project. Using Hygger, you'll rise up your team's collaboration to the next professional level.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- Try collabee. I like that it is document-based so you can create your knowledge base for yourself and your team. The comment section is infinitely helpful with threads and activity logs when you are collaborating with your coworkers.I'm a big fan of collabee. Until using collabee service, my team struggled to focus on relevant task without distraction from alarms and unorganized update info. By using collabee, we eventually can work in the zone. It's answer and definition of how we can enhance team's productivity.
- Sortd is great for companies that rely on Gmail and GSuite as it makes tasks, emails and projects totally collaborative.
I'm trying to discover the main difference(s) between Sortd and Drag. While Sortd is more mature, both are attractive products with great functionality. Keeping it simple is key for me (a minimalist). It's not clear what the differences are; anyone have inputs on this?
Nice app to keep track of tasks within Gmail, email messages are turned into tasks giving you the option to select which category they fall into.
Just started using, really like the simplicity and the look
Hope it won't be overloaded with features (except for critical ones, like moving tasks between lists)
The best todo list app out there, really nice UI! It is very flexible - it can be used as a vertical Kanban, weekly planner, simple todo list, bullet journal or even for note taking! It can even be used for collaboration with a built in chat. TRY IT 😻
- Since when we have IC Project, we do not have to use any other tools. This comprehensive system allows us to manage the team and tasks effectively and easily. It's an easy-to-use system. It combines many management tools. Functionalities: Project management, Tasks, Calendar, Time tracking, Messenger and mail, Wiki, Contractors database, Absence of employees, Invoices, Service requests, Ability for clients to login, Resource management, Kanban cards, Gantt charts (visible task groups). Since when we have ICP, we do not have to use any other tools. Task management takes place on Kanban boards, where you can add files, checklists, and shortcuts. In the system, you can set deadlines and meetings. In the Wiki module, you can put the necessary documents. These are just some of its features. It is a comprehensive program, and at the same time it is still intuitive. The mobile app is available.
- Laure Albouy made this productSlite is a great collaborative software for teams to share information and work on projects together! It features real-time document editing, @mentioning of team members, comments and threads, a powerful search to find information and more. Teams use it for their meeting notes, their processes and getting a project done together.
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
- Normally I use Jira, and I like it, but for smaller projects it is a bit too complicated. Ive been using Clubhouse for the past month, and really like the ease of use and overview, setting up epics stories and tasks is done in a few minutes.
I'm a huge fan. I've led two teams to switch to Clubhouse. The workflow is flexible, but constrained to keep things simple. The reporting is simple, but useful. The product addresses a hierarchy for software development, which helps to manage both short and long-term planning. This is done through User Stories, Epics and Milestones.
I've moved multiple clients from JIRA to Clubhouse. There is definitely less functionality but that's why it's better! It's not bloated.
- Voice Messaging for Remote Teams. Talk with your team, no meetings or scheduling needed. Listen on your own time and stay in sync. No dialing or calling. Its bringing back voicemail with style. Easily talk to your teammates by leaving them a message about a project or quickly asking them for an update. Listen to voice messages on your time. No more trying to sync up schedules or setting meetings. Onboard your team with 1-Click and share voice messages directly to Slack. Attach a screen recording to a voice message so your team sees what you see. I SERIOUSLY love using YAC
The site really needs a better description and demo video. I was honestly interested in seeing exactly what it does but setup has been rough today and I've had to force quit the app several times only to finally get it setup and find out it's pointless without someone else to try it with. I'm not going to ask someone else to go through the setup I did though.
Well just that will wait for more updates to see if I can make it work. But the idea is great, I always think how Slack doesn't have a feature like this already!
- Keeping up with teacher and parent is faster and easier than ever. Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you. This app basically works on three profiles 1.Owner/ Principal * Owner can handle multiple schools and multiple roles with single login it so easy every detail will be on your fingertips. * Now have in-house social media with notice creating your event and sharing pictures with school. * Find every single details of your teacher and it’s so easy that you can change schedule by just selecting the teacher from the present list. * Very easy to use for their day to day school management problems. * During PTM just search the name of student and can find the profile, attendance, homework result details in just a click. * Join the digitalization and enjoy the connection with parents Design your own school on www.home.bbedut .com 2. Teacher/ Staff * Less than 30 second challenge just voice out the name of the student and clicks only on absent and leaves. Still miss someone can change it any time any place. But only by the teacher who took the attendance. * Why to discuss about the homework well you can send it just on click and even attachment can be sent in the form of image, pdf, excel. Even result can be schedule with timing so ease your voice and pen enjoy to connect with whole class with single clicks. 3. Student / Parents * Now it is so easy to connect to the school and find every updates about the school on your app. * Connected with school on tracking of your bus and providing leaves to the school. The Blackboard app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing. It's easy have full control over your photos and privacy. The security is the most important patch in which we provide NDA with Schools on individual Data Security. Blackboard is Free and always be because our company vision consists of to help each single child on this planet to fulfill their dreams. The most important desktop features of Blackboard is data entry part and managing multiple things from web it can be only govern by the Owner and principal of the school at www.home.bbedut.com