I need to set up a wiki with some internal documentation and am looking for some recommendations. Preferably there is some level of customization on the design side, but not needed. One thing that's absolutely needed is Google Auth. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 Pls
- Mircea Pașoi made this productI'm biased... but I think Memo is great for technical teams (works great for code snippets, technical documentation, meeting notes, etc.) and is deeply integrated with Slack. Here's some information on how it compares with traditional tools (Evernote, Confluence, Github Wiki and Slack Posts): https://memo.ai/compareMemo.AI very good. You should use it
- Yes, Quip is great for this. This is how we document everything.I have tested Sharepoint by Microsoft, Confluence by Attlasian, and Nuclino. And I can tell you Quip is the best. Quip also work offline so you can access your internal documentation even with not connection, make changes, and they will updated when have internet back. Quip is also used internally in Product Hunt. In their website they have a video of how Product Hunt uses it. The bad news for you is as far as I know they dont have Google Auth, they have Slack Auth.
- Notion is a beast. You can use it for both personal and professional use. So it's way better than those tools you can only use for your business, with Notion you can write all the informations you need for you everyday life : food, family, goals, articles, best films or books, sports etc ... In 1 phrase : you can create pages in pages.
- Roopak Venkatakrishnan made this productI'm probably a bit biased! Spoke is a great place to organize knowledge within your company and surface it an easily accessible manner! Spoke also continuously learns from previous queries by your employees. To top it off, Spoke is built in a way such that adding more information as questions for them come in, is very natural and doesn't seem forced.
- While very simple and on its own perhaps not the best wiki option, for those already using GitHub it's a great tool. The @FamiliarHQ team has tried a number of additional apps as well as GitHub, for wikis and project boards. Ultimately we keep gravitating back to GH for simplicity. Because, it works!
- I've used Gitbook to create an internal documentation for developers. The end result looks neat and the writing experience is amazing. You could probably find self hosting options but it's much easier to get started with Gitbook.
- This is a great tool to create employee wiki pages for internal use. Here is our built wiki site, based on Document360: https://handbook.kovai.co/ This gives a great customization to create your own landing page and manage all your branding assets becomes very easy with this tool. Integrated with any HR software with SSO feature to make your employees seamlessly access this portal and your HR system with one click login.
- If you're looking for a knowledge/HR app that's built for a bigger userbase, then Twine can help. We've been working with small-medium size businesses for a couple years getting this all-in-one digital workplace right – we've got Google Auth (+ all your standard Okta and Active Directory), custom theming and dashboards as well as a bunch of apps that help you get your content in front of employees (think Blogs, alerts etc).
- Keeping up with teacher and parent is faster and easier than ever. Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you. This app basically works on three profiles 1.Owner/ Principal * Owner can handle multiple schools and multiple roles with single login it so easy every detail will be on your fingertips. * Now have in-house social media with notice creating your event and sharing pictures with school. * Find every single details of your teacher and it’s so easy that you can change schedule by just selecting the teacher from the present list. * Very easy to use for their day to day school management problems. * During PTM just search the name of student and can find the profile, attendance, homework result details in just a click. * Join the digitalization and enjoy the connection with parents Design your own school on www.home.bbedut .com 2. Teacher/ Staff * Less than 30 second challenge just voice out the name of the student and clicks only on absent and leaves. Still miss someone can change it any time any place. But only by the teacher who took the attendance. * Why to discuss about the homework well you can send it just on click and even attachment can be sent in the form of image, pdf, excel. Even result can be schedule with timing so ease your voice and pen enjoy to connect with whole class with single clicks. 3. Student / Parents * Now it is so easy to connect to the school and find every updates about the school on your app. * Connected with school on tracking of your bus and providing leaves to the school. The Blackboard app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing. It's easy have full control over your photos and privacy. The security is the most important patch in which we provide NDA with Schools on individual Data Security. Blackboard is Free and always be because our company vision consists of to help each single child on this planet to fulfill their dreams. The most important desktop features of Blackboard is data entry part and managing multiple things from web it can be only govern by the Owner and principal of the school at www.home.bbedut.com