- This was the app I used to get me through note-taking in college on my iPad mini 📝I take notes in class with Notability every day. They have awesome ink, selection/eraser tools, audio recording, embedding, and exporting features that I love. Definitely try it out.
- I've been using Penultimate with a stylus since the OG iPad was released. It's the perfect notes app for "real writing" on a tablet. Super simple and easy to use with just the right amount of features— pen thickness options, color options, multiple notebooks.
- Real time handwriting conversation and different types of sections like diagrams and sketchesI just found this app through @msg's recommendation and it is *amazing*. Definitely download this—it may not be what you're looking for, but it might be, like for me, the tool you've always wanted. 🌟
- I have found, after experimentation, the same combination. - GoodNotes because of the ability to search / index hand-written notes However, their support of typed text is minimal - Notability Good support of handwriting and integration with voice recording (i.e. use handwritten notes to go immediately to the spot in the recording after the fact, and add / enhance the notes) Their drawing tools are not that good, but serviceable.After reading up on the best options for note taking on the iPad my decision came down to Good Notes and Notability. I ended up going with Good Notes because of its ability to index hand written notes and make them searchable. I’m only a few weeks in but so far so good.
- I love what FiftyThree has done with their products, especially Paper and Think Kit. Not sure how you take notes, but these apps changed my whole approach to taking notes. I think more visually and try to do more sketch notes. With Paste by FiftyThree, soon you can bring your notes to collaborate with your Slack team. This type of interaction makes notetaking actionable IMO.
- In millions of apps in the App Store, only a few stands out to top its category chart. In those, only a few keep topping its chart for multiple years. This app Notes Plus app is a very special few. Released right after the iPad debut, Notes Plus quickly claimed its first place in Productivity Top Paid chart in October 2010. Eight years later, with more than a million downloads, it still remains one of the best handwriting note-taking apps for Apple’s iPads. In fact, Apple chose to present Notes Plus in its App Wall during the keynote of WWDC this year, 2018!This app offering one of the best writing experience on iPad Pro when combining with Apple Pencil. Their palm rejection, audio recording, handwriting recognition engine works pretty well!
Absolutely love Evernote. Use it for work and personal use and that is easy with the ability to make notebooks. Tags are super helpful as is annotating a document or editing a picture with Skitch. Makes my life easier and more organized!
Evernote is a platform that allows you to organize, store, share and then search your information. Evernote impacts a business's productivity by streamlining the collection and distribution of critical information by enhancing its retrieval. Evernote's gives your business enhanced control of the information you own or information already collected by your employees. It's your business. It's your information.