- I'm a big fan of Calendly and recently used it to schedule several 30 minute phone calls with a dozen people. There are a few different ways to use it: 1. Connect it to your Google Calendar so it knows when you're available 2. Specify specific days and times your available Then, forward the appropriate Calendly link to the other party and they can select a time that works best for both of you.
If I have several google calendars (work, personal, company), I have to use create a new Calendly account per calendar, create a team feature and then merge. I think this use case isn't an edge case at all.
I also want to be able to scroll /highlight entire sections that are open to public to setup meetings, not show all non-booked spots as open. So the visual experience of picking open slots can be better.
Use it weekly.
At Uplift, we're big fans of Harmonizely--the company uses it for its FastMail integration:
* scheduling incoming client meetings and candidate interviews
* sharing interview calendars with each other
I've also had great experiences sharing feedback to Rafal and Harmonizely team and seeing quick, continuous improvements. For those looking for direct CalDav or FastMail integration, I don't know of a better product.
- Paul Craciunoiu, Co-Founder
Harmonizely is the only scheduling tool I could find that supported CalDAV. Their support is simply amazing, and any issues or feature requests I had have been dealt with faster than I ever would have expected. You have to try it out if you're using another app!
- Avoid back and forth emails with automated email/SMS reminders and flexible schedules. Manage multiple calendars with automatic sync and customize the layout to match your company colors. Quite affordable and flexible appointment scheduling system, definitely worth a try!