- I love Dark Sky so much. It's the most beautiful, helpful and reliable weather app I've come across. Every morning when I'm standing in front of my closet wondering "wtf should I wear today?" I pull out my phone, look at Dark Sky, and based on the weather, plan things out from there. Thanks to this app, I'm always comfortable and weather-appropriate 💁☂️
- I use this every morning for meditation. I originally didn't think that it'd make much of a difference, but I absolutely couldn't go back now. Before starting any kind of work, it's best to make sure your mind's in the right space. This will help you do just that. It starts with 10 free days and then moves to a paid subscription. Do the 10 days and you'll definitely be hooked.Start your day off right with some morning meditation!
- An amazing collection of guided meditations. Pay once and listen to all the recordings forever. The teachers are great and using the app is a nice experience overall. If you'd like to add meditation to your morning routine this app will definitely help.
- I use it every morning when I wake up to meditate. No matter how I've slept it helps me reset and get a great start on my day. I've recently started to exercise after I meditate in the morning and this makes for an even greater start on my day, clearing my mind and boosting my energy from the get-go.
- Mobile security is more and more important nowadays, that’s why I think no matter who you are, what you do. You will need an app to protect your phone! I am using this app called ‘AppLock’, which is amazing because it can lock all of my apps, images even videos. This app is always on my list when it comes to app recommendation. The one thing that I like the most about this app is that it can take photos of the person who’s trying to unlock your phone! This feature is really funny because I always got the intruder selfie notification from my kids. They are trying really hard to unlock my phone for video games. If you are a cautious people, you really do need one of this app.