- Pocket Casts is the best looking iPhone podcast app and they have a decent website!I started using this when I switched from iOS to Android. Works really well. Wish there was a Mac OS version.
- I like this option because this way I can keep my podcasts synchronized with my phoneIf you already use Overcast on iOS, have a look at their website. Provides a list of all podcasts you're subscribed to and lets you listen to podcasts in the browser.
- Breaker is my favorite. I love the social aspect.+1 for Breaker, although I don't use the social part the app is seamless. Switched from Overcast after it stopped saving what episode was already played. (could have been a bug but forced me to switch)
- Deng Gao made this productMoon FM is an easy to use podcast player for podcast lovers,offering a modern,fully featured audio podcast player in a simple ,intuitive interface.
- Unofficial Pocket Casts client for macOS. There are a lot of iOS/mobile versions and web players recommended in this thread, but this is a macOS application, and sync with your existing Pocket Casts account. If you use Pocket Casts on mobile, I suggest this solution. • Progress bar indicator on Dock icon • Supports the use of default media player controls on your Mac (F7-F9) • Fullscreen mode