With what things would you start sooner if you were start living your life again?

Replies

LisaKim
Practicing mindfulness and meditation.
Xavier JJ
I wish I had bought bitcoin :P
Business Marketing with Nika
@dailyfitnessai Yes, for what amount would you be willing to buy BTC if it went down?
Coding - its been a life changer being able to build + automate tasks
Daniel Zaitzow
Probably making a habit of stretching
Daniel Zaitzow
@busmark_w_nika I haven't touched my toes since 1999 but I am trying to mix it into my workout routines in my old age.
David Jackson
I believe I could have a more happy and balanced life earlier if I concentrated on my physical and mental well-being, nurtured meaningful relationships, pursued passions, and was financially responsible.
Ruby Day
If I could start my life again, I would prioritize: 1. Personal growth and learning. 2. Health and well-being. 3. Building meaningful relationships. 4. Financial planning and savings. 5. Pursuing passions and hobbies. 6. Travel and diverse experiences.
Ellen Reid
If I could start living my life again, I would prioritize my education and career goals earlier, as well as focus on my physical and mental well-being from a young age. I've learned that these choices can lead to more opportunities and a better quality of life. My advice to others would be to seize opportunities and prioritize self-improvement early in life.
Melody Webb
I wish to buy bitcoin.
@melody_webb Maybe when some crypto stocks crash and bitcoin will go down, we will be lucky enough to buy for less. :-D
@ag94 Eat nuttela? :-D Hmm, I haven't eaten it so many years.
@nikkielizdemere Wow, me also. What type of martial arts? I am thinking about aikido and capoeira. Or something with Nunchaku.
Igor Lysenko
I wouldn’t want to change anything, because I would still end up in the place where I am now.
jenny jake
Learning technology
AmazingSylvia
I will go study aboard earlier.