Who's sick of hearing about ChatGPT?

Solomon Bush
11 replies

Replies

MAC
I'm sick of hearing about boring AI products that are ust ChatGPT wrappers😒 I'd love to hear more about AutoGPT though
Nihal Kothiyal
not GPT but AI, overwhelming sometimes
Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
Hearing this while I'm launching a ChatGPT a based product soon 😱 😂
Carmela Padasas
@distartin just dont make it as a headline for your product, but not sure if it still helps with SEO til now
Solomon Bush
@distartin You got it man! I was just posting this survey as a joke, bc it seems like every other article I read is something about ChatGPT lol
Chris Sarca
I am for sure, not because it's "AI", but because everything I see is just a cheap and lazy product made in 2 days, nothing really innovative or problem-solving. Even so, I don't mind supporting AI-based products, it's only a matter of time until they realize that the upvotes and whatever traffic they get it's just a placebo effect, getting drunk on cold water.
Eden
What’s been tough is figuring out which ChatGPT/AI apps are providing value besides just adding a wrapper around the existing APIs. It’s hard to tell if they’re using ChatGPT as a tool to their product to make it better or if it’s just ChatGPT with a different UI
Yeah - just trying to get through it!
Khawar Iqbal
ChatGPT has a lot of potential and is making waves in the AI industry. If you're interested in learning more, check out promptigo.com for some great resources on ChatGPT prompts and best answers.
Solomon Bush
I guess there's no way to close polls, so this one will continue to stay open, lol. But thanks for everyone's feedback. I feel like this is always the case when a hot new technology comes out - people overhype certain aspects of it and the market get's fatigued. :)