Who's sick of hearing about ChatGPT?

Solomon Bush
10 replies

Replies

Solomon Bush
I guess there's no way to close polls, so this one will continue to stay open, lol. But thanks for everyone's feedback. I feel like this is always the case when a hot new technology comes out - people overhype certain aspects of it and the market get's fatigued. :)
Nihal Kothiyal
not GPT but AI, overwhelming sometimes
Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
Hearing this while I'm launching a ChatGPT a based product soon 😱 😂
Carmela Padasas
@distartin just dont make it as a headline for your product, but not sure if it still helps with SEO til now
Solomon Bush
@distartin You got it man! I was just posting this survey as a joke, bc it seems like every other article I read is something about ChatGPT lol
Chris Sarca
I am for sure, not because it's "AI", but because everything I see is just a cheap and lazy product made in 2 days, nothing really innovative or problem-solving. Even so, I don't mind supporting AI-based products, it's only a matter of time until they realize that the upvotes and whatever traffic they get it's just a placebo effect, getting drunk on cold water.
Eden
What’s been tough is figuring out which ChatGPT/AI apps are providing value besides just adding a wrapper around the existing APIs. It’s hard to tell if they’re using ChatGPT as a tool to their product to make it better or if it’s just ChatGPT with a different UI
MAC
I'm sick of hearing about boring AI products that are ust ChatGPT wrappers😒 I'd love to hear more about AutoGPT though
Yeah - just trying to get through it!
Khawar Iqbal
ChatGPT has a lot of potential and is making waves in the AI industry. If you're interested in learning more, check out promptigo.com for some great resources on ChatGPT prompts and best answers.