Which startups will be the ones to watch in 2023?

Alessandro Canella
10 replies
As 2022 draws to a close, share your predictions on which startups to watch out for in 2023 and why.

Replies

Rebecca Tany
E-commerce and influencer marketing will continue to grow in importance in the coming years. Pay attention to the companies that are solving a unique problem or filling a gap in the market.
Neeraj Kumar
@rebeccatany Certainly, these 2 would continue to grow. Although, I don't see much companies solving Payments as a problem and this is integral for any E-Commerce or Influencers marketing companies.
Richa Sharma
Sales engagement platforms will continue helping companies channel their sales strategies and drive consistent outcomes.
Business Marketing with Nika
I think that those are related to AI. Many people use TikTok or Instagram as a search engine and AI can be another thing that will help us to save time during work. There is also a question how it will affect the ad spend on Google.
Martinus
Yes, all AI related. Want a proof? Ask this question to ChatGPT :D Biotech still on the wave as got lots of funding during / post covid. Micro-startups building tools for eComm. Fintech / neobanks - as SoftBank (a fund, not a bank) seems to have unlimited amount of money to invest in fintech :] And don't forget decentralised finance and blockchain. Blockchain applications stretch way beyond just crypto coins - I'd watch this space.
Sven Radavics
Those that provide alternatives to PPC advertising ahead of Google blocking third party tracking cookies on chrome.
Ava AI
It's definitely an exciting time for AI startups, and it looks like 2023 is shaping up to be a big year for them. From chatbots like ChatGPT to creative AI tools like Yepic AI and Creaition, there are so many companies out there pushing the boundaries of what's possible with artificial intelligence. If you're in the tech space, I'd definitely keep an eye on these companies and see what they have in store for us in the coming year. đź”®
The World of Izzy
Watch out for Marijuana companies to make a comeback this year. After 2018 they all got obliterated and they have yet to pop back up and in times of recession vices pick up usually. My favorite is High Tide $HITI. Because they’re kind of doing what Amazon did for retail with weed. They have the largest market share in Canada retail as well as largest online companies for accessories. Great management, . & constant growth.
Jacky Kapadia
Real estate investment and AR technology