Which one do you prefer? Being employee or freelancer?

Utku Uzun
9 replies

Replies

Benjamin Lucas
If you have enough command over your skills, just go for freelancing. You will be your own boss.
Utku Uzun
@benjamin_lucas1 I think it is a process. When you have learnt enough knowledge to make your own career. Then you can choose to be your own.
Sergul Sungur
I think being freelancer is a good way if you have enough conditions, you must be ready to take some risks. being employee is a confident way because of steady income and some benefits like health insurance.
Adriel Cruz
I prefer being an employee since you have a stable income and benefits at the same time. But being a freelancer is not bad since you gain some income as well and you meet a lot of connections.
Utku Uzun
@adriel_cruz both have their advantages, I guess it is up to your self-confidence to choose between them.
Nouman Saleem
I prefer to be a freelancer
Launching soon!
For learning purposes, being an employee is encouraged. But if you have polished your skills enough, you must start freelancing for better-earning opportunities.
For me, I prefer being an employee due to the stability. I think it also depends on what stage of your life you're in. I've worked as a freelancer previously and whilst I did enjoy the freedom and experience, I must say that nowadays I appreciate a steady income and regular hours.