Which one do you prefer? Being employee or freelancer?

Utku Uzun
9 replies

Replies

Adriel Cruz
I prefer being an employee since you have a stable income and benefits at the same time. But being a freelancer is not bad since you gain some income as well and you meet a lot of connections.
Utku Uzun
@adriel_cruz both have their advantages, I guess it is up to your self-confidence to choose between them.
Sergul Sungur
I think being freelancer is a good way if you have enough conditions, you must be ready to take some risks. being employee is a confident way because of steady income and some benefits like health insurance.
Benjamin Lucas
If you have enough command over your skills, just go for freelancing. You will be your own boss.
Utku Uzun
@benjamin_lucas1 I think it is a process. When you have learnt enough knowledge to make your own career. Then you can choose to be your own.
Nouman Saleem
I prefer to be a freelancer
Launching soon!
For learning purposes, being an employee is encouraged. But if you have polished your skills enough, you must start freelancing for better-earning opportunities.
For me, I prefer being an employee due to the stability. I think it also depends on what stage of your life you're in. I've worked as a freelancer previously and whilst I did enjoy the freedom and experience, I must say that nowadays I appreciate a steady income and regular hours.