What superhero power do you want to have as a founder?⚡️⚡️

Veronica Nikolaeva
30 replies
I think the Telepathy and Replication will be the most useful for me as a founder 😅 But what will be your choice? Can't wait to know your version!

Replies

Ezzat Suhaime
Bruh, having power the change probabilities. what’s the probability you’ll invent the hyperdrive tomorrow? Crank that up to 99% baby
Vitaly Nikolaev
Superhero power which allows me to travel in time😁
Vitaly Nikolaev
@fares_aktouf Oh wow never heard about Hiro Nakamura before, but thanks for telling me about this character. I'm going to watch the show ASAP! haha
Fares
For me ! The powers of Doctor MANHATTAN while keeping my sense of humor
Veronica Nikolaeva
@fares_aktouf Haha Awesome! Sense of humor is also a superhero power, not everyone has it🙃
Luis Hernandez Peña
Being a founder is already being a superhero ;)
Guillaume Mathieu
Omniscience >> would make the journey too boring maybe Ubiquity would be very efficient Time control definitely cool Ah and mind reading too
Veronica Nikolaeva
@guillaume_mathieu1 Awesome choice! 🙃🙃 Yes, I agree with you - the journey doesn't make sense with Omniscience
Fares
@guillaume_mathieu1 So you too want to be Doctor MANHATTAN ?
Guillaume Mathieu
@fares_aktouf Haha, then the next question thread is: If you had god-like powers, would you rather be an entrepreneur or ... a super hero?
Fares
@guillaume_mathieu1 If I have divine powers. Why just build a solution / technology / product / business or empire? when i can create worlds and universes! it's still (supreme) Entrepreneurship!
Veronica Nikolaeva
@guillaume_mathieu1 @fares_aktouf Haha it's a good question! I guess an example of superhero-entrepreneur is Tony Stark, he built the Stark Industries and he's a saving the world superhero!
Dylan Merideth
a super charged ability to learn and recall would be rad, like asking the genie for more wishes
Launching soon!
I would love to have the superpowers of Wonder Woman. Fearless yet compassionate and unafraid to take control of a situation. Being able to get to the point quickly and have high-performance standards for myself while expecting the same of others.
Denis Pimenov
I wish I had Neo's powers from The Matrix. When you can leave time - it's great. You will have time to do a lot of things when the whole world is frozen))