What product can you no longer do without for work?

Enola VEDOVOTTO
20 replies
Personally, I can't do without Scribens to correct my spelling mistakes, Verticalls for my meeting analysis and CRM connection and Canva for quick visuals

Replies

Adriel Cruz
I can't do work without Skype, Discord, Slack, Google Workspace, Spotify, especially Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Shebuel Inyang
Slack, Google Sheets, Discord, LinkedIn, Twitter
Jennifer Guerra
Slack, Notion, LinkedIn, Grammarly, Google Sheets
András Juhász
Grammarly for spelling mistakes, Miro for quick brainstorming/visualization, Spotify for good tunes, and some to-do app for recording tasks.
Enola VEDOVOTTO
@andrasjuhasz Personally, I use the Microsoft note application for my to-dos, and you?
András Juhász
@enola_vedovotto I have basic needs towards to-do apps, so anything is good enough that's integrated into key tools. Now I use Google Tasks because of Google Workspace.
Wiktoria Jaszcza
TickTick, Notes, Grammarly, SideNotes, Gmail, Pixelmator Pro
Enola VEDOVOTTO
@w_j I don't know TickTick and Pixelmator, can you please explain what they are for?
Wiktoria Jaszcza
@enola_vedovotto I use TickTick to organise my projects and tasks within them, Pixelmator to edit photos :)
Maryam Bashir
Grammarly, skype, WorkHub - Connect, VS
Neri Raanani
Apple Music, Slack, Notion, Wordtune, Google sheets
Enola VEDOVOTTO
@neri_raanani I don't know what wordtune is for? And thanks to share your list ;)
Andy Walraven
I think Slack has become essential since the pandemic. Even more so than Zoom.
Raphael S.
1. Figma - For rapid prototyping 2. Spotify - Music helps me get into a flow state 3. Notion - For jotting down ideas and notes
yasir mughal
Slack, VS code, Grammarly, Google of course😁
Linkedin and Google Docs