What product can you no longer do without for work?

Enola VEDOVOTTO
20 replies
Personally, I can't do without Scribens to correct my spelling mistakes, Verticalls for my meeting analysis and CRM connection and Canva for quick visuals

Replies

yasir mughal
Slack, VS code, Grammarly, Google of course😁
Shebuel Inyang
Slack, Google Sheets, Discord, LinkedIn, Twitter
Jennifer Guerra
Slack, Notion, LinkedIn, Grammarly, Google Sheets
András Juhász
Grammarly for spelling mistakes, Miro for quick brainstorming/visualization, Spotify for good tunes, and some to-do app for recording tasks.
Enola VEDOVOTTO
@andrasjuhasz Personally, I use the Microsoft note application for my to-dos, and you?
András Juhász
@enola_vedovotto I have basic needs towards to-do apps, so anything is good enough that's integrated into key tools. Now I use Google Tasks because of Google Workspace.
Wiktoria Jaszcza
TickTick, Notes, Grammarly, SideNotes, Gmail, Pixelmator Pro
Enola VEDOVOTTO
@w_j I don't know TickTick and Pixelmator, can you please explain what they are for?
Wiktoria Jaszcza
@enola_vedovotto I use TickTick to organise my projects and tasks within them, Pixelmator to edit photos :)
Adriel Cruz
I can't do work without Skype, Discord, Slack, Google Workspace, Spotify, especially Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Maryam Bashir
Grammarly, skype, WorkHub - Connect, VS
Neri Raanani
Apple Music, Slack, Notion, Wordtune, Google sheets
Enola VEDOVOTTO
@neri_raanani I don't know what wordtune is for? And thanks to share your list ;)
Andy Walraven
I think Slack has become essential since the pandemic. Even more so than Zoom.
Raphael S.
1. Figma - For rapid prototyping 2. Spotify - Music helps me get into a flow state 3. Notion - For jotting down ideas and notes
Linkedin and Google Docs