What makes you motivated every morning?

Anish Sharma
21 replies
I feel motivated when I know what I have to do today, what I got to learn today and improve some% daily.

Replies

Tanzirul Huda
Staying motivated is really crucial for me. At Holoib(https://holoib.com), we work remotely, so it’s important to stay productive. Positive thinking and self-confidence work best for me. I use a stopwatch to track my work time and take breaks to relax before working again. I don’t think this routine makes me demotivated at all.
Business Marketing with Nika
It is not a motivation but predominantly habit. But I am more chilled when I know that I do work I love.
Luka Brzin
@busmark_w_nika that is soo true. Motivation runs out, but discipline remains. You are going to achieve a lot in life if you do hard things day in day out because you have disciplined yourself to do them.
Business Marketing with Nika
@luka_brzin I hope so. But sometimes it is very hard to break old rules that slow down your progress. 😅
Priyanka Saini
Meditation and my target.
Benny
Probably the anticipation of what the day has to offer!
Checking my bank account:)))
Just thinking about the future and the goal in mind for me, like getting a successful launch for example
Hossein Yazdi
Getting some tasks done at the start (even small ones) motivates me to get stronger and better for the rest of the remaining.
Maurizio Isendoorn
The fact that I know I'll feel terrible if I don't do anything
Heyalbert
I always listed out my to do list one day before, so i will be excited to finish all the task everyday before the days end.
Dr. Nadeem, M.
doing something for others...
Olesia Melnichenko
The results I will get once I achieve a milestone I am approaching.
Milli Sen
Gratitude and knowing I could do something today to be 1% better than yesterday.
Ryan Zhang
Every morning, the possibility of learning something new and making a positive impact, no matter how small, fuels my motivation. It's the small victories and the journey of growth that keep me going.
Cameron Scully
Probably having the clarity of knowing what to do every day. I use to wake up later because i was always confused on what im doing by jumping between tasks haha