What is the name of a love brand (company) you would like to work for?

Besides brands I am working for now, I have two or three that would be great to be a part of: Virgin company โ€“ yeah, but predominantly for the Richard Branson's personal story Product Hunt โ€“ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ surprisingly! (I am here every single day) YouTube โ€“ content creation is very close to me and this platform is the natural habitat for many content creators.

Replies

Zachary Peter
Product Hunt๐Ÿš€ Facebook ๐Ÿš€ Instagram๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Maria Anosova ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Product Hunt โ€“ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ surprisingly! (I am here every single day) Me too))
Jessica Herman
Facebook Instagram youtube
Nicolรฒ Marchesi
I'd love to work for Amazon, Google, or Microsoft (on the cloud platform side), and also Hashicorp.
Mansi Trivedi
So any big event management company?? I wanna be a part of a big multi celeb event! So, I'd love that!
Alex Norovyatkin
Upwork, Glassdoor, Notion! Because they are shaping the future of work.
Inspiring, encouraging products like Notion, Canva, and Gumroad. Full of creators and in terms of creativity, "The sky is the limit"!
Nick
I'd rather work for Intel, Raytheon, or Anthropic, not really love brands, but still amazing companies that change the world.
Business Marketing with Nika
@reconcatlord Oh, so tech! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am not surprised by choices as you once mentioned that you like this field. ๐Ÿ˜
Konrad S.
OpenAI maybe if I didn't have my own company. Or some DeepTech startup.
AmazingSylvia
I love Tiktok๏ผŒIG and Canva. And of course I will work for them if I got an offer one day.
@sylvia_sheng Have you tried to apply for any of their job positions?
AmazingSylvia
@busmark_w_nika Yes actually I got interview opportunities of Capcut in their second round. Then during the interview I realized the position have to do things that aren't as interesting as JD makes them out to be. So I refused.
@sylvia_sheng Whaaat? ๐Ÿ˜ญ But you had an opportunity to work for CapCut. ๐Ÿ˜ I think it would be a great experience. Anyway, you had a reason for that so I am convinced you decided the way that was aligned with your values. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™
Max
OpenAi maybe.
@mksaint13 Do you want to be a new CEO? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The Sigma
Apple and Airbnb are always my top picks. Simply extraordinary.
@thesigma Why AirBnb? What do you like about them?
The Sigma
@busmark_w_nika I believe that the way that Airbnb is developing their digital product is unmatched by far. There's so much care put into crafting a wonderful user experience that takes the breath out of any competitor and i think it's because it's one of the very few companies that are design driven just like Apple. Looking at it from a perspective that design is actually how something works rather than only how it looks, by prioritizing design at every touchpoint, Airbnb has created a product that not only meets functional needs but also resonates emotionally with users, contributing to its status as a wonderful and beloved travel platform.
@thesigma Do you mean design in terms of webdesign of the AirBnb website or design in general (like logo, CX/UI/UX experience etc.?).
Niko Germish
I'd probably lean towards being a CMO and co-owner in a company, ideally one that's into extreme sports, kind of like Burton, Quiksilver, or Rip Curl ๐Ÿง