What can be the best user-acquisition strategy for a B2B SaaS business during the early stages?

Rachit Nigam
7 replies

Replies

Artem Smirnov
Cold email and cold DMs. Warm, if you have a good network.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
Hi, I can help you accumulate users by writing a detailed review of your product on my blog. If you're interested, please contact me at- thesoftwareguy1994 at gmail.com with your name and product name as the subject.
Sven Radavics
Partnerships and direct outreach. I'd also start on SEO from day one
Rachit Nigam
@sven_radavics Thanks for sharing. Early on it's really difficult to build the trust required for Partnerships (any thoughts on how to make it impactful when there are no customers?) but yes direct outreach is way helpful. SEO is a long game and sure it needs to be started from day one.
Fabian Maume
Product hunt launch is a quick win to get early exposure. If you have well established competitors comparison website like Capterra and G2 can be a grat source of leads. You can also consider buying builtwith database and run some outreach based on it. Google ads is also interesting if you have a sufficient activation rate.
Rachit Nigam
@fabian_maume Thanks for sharing. These are definitely helpful ways to get early visibility. Any thoughts on whether review sites like Quora and Reddit are helpful and should be leveraged for B2B traffic?
Fabian Maume
@rachit_nigam Quora and Reddit are definitely relevant. I built a tool to leverage quora effectively: QApop. However, those channels take a few months to yield results, so I usually recommend investing in them later. In the early stage, it is essential to have high-velocity channels to get feedback quickly.