What are your top 3 productivity-boosting techniques?

Ezgi YeÄŸinaltay
43 replies
I wonder what techniques you use to boost your productivity in your personal or business life. 👀

Replies

Sydney McLaughlin
1. Morning routine 2. White noise 3. Don't check phone first thing
Edun Kerry
1. Focusing on one task at a time 2. Time blocking my schedule 3. Setting and committing to deadlines bonus tip taking regular breaks and delegating tasks
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@edun_kerry These are practical tips, thank you for sharing.
Satish Kumar Veluri
Realistic goals within realistic timelines🙌
Sanjay Somashekar
1. Switching off my mobile phone during my focus time 2. If I'm stuck while doing some task, I start working on a different task. 3. Working with some music on also helps sometimes
Giovanni Ghigliotti
I avoid multitasking and try to minimize time-wasting activities. Lastly I prefer to hold one-on-one meetings to openly communicate and avoid lengthening the task of replies, etc. ✔🙌
Adams Parker
Turn off the notifications. Work with dedication. Have some soft music playing.
Nathan Kridler
1. Being in tune with my mind and knowing when I'm burnt out. 2. Taking breaks and doing activities that aren't work-related. 3. Eating healthy and staying hydrated.
Shushant Lakhyani
1. Throw your phone away 2. Follow point 1 3. Follow point 2
Software Guy (Aarvy)
1. Set a timeline and try to finish that work within that timeline. 2. Put off all distractions. 3. Try morning meditation.
Diana Yerkanatova
1. Focus 2. Breaks 3. Goal
George Apostolov
Writing my daily tasks in a notebook, and ticking them off after completion
Harshavardhan Reddy
A. organizing days tasks 1. keeping deadlines that are achievable 2. creating tasks and schedules 3. Daily reviews 4. Plan today for tomorrow Repeat A.
MaheshVarma Kanumuri
Realistic goals within realistic timelines and a good team.
William Pohlmann
The following 4 tips offer ways you can increase your work productivity. Focus on one task at a time. ... Take regular breaks. ... Focus on your biggest tasks first. ... Set small objectives. ...
Dilan Aydın
1. Working KPI-oriented 2. Setting deadlines 3. Taking a break I need 🚀
Launching soon!
1. Do the most important thing and first thing in the day - It is better to do the most important thing priority tasks in the day so that you start feeling productive and you don't procrastinate. 2. Take breaks while working - It is very important. You can’t focus on the same task for hours. No one can. Taking breaks helps you work more efficiently. 3. Create a To-do list everyday- This helps you in prioritizing your tasks and you can easily accomplish the work in the right way.
Shaur ul Asar
1. Practice morning meditation whenever possible to help clear your mind of distractions and get you into a focused mindset for work. 2. Set a deadline and make sure you complete that task on time. 3. Remove all distractions from your workspace, such as phones and other devices that can distract you from your work tasks.
Shivam Thiagarajan
Providing undivided attention to the task at hand.